Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @enhanced forest for the thread title !!

It's that time of year again Trolls..... One of our Favourites.....Valentines 🌹❤

Yet again we could all place bets with all our UC that Kate will NOT receive an engagement ring , will have a vile obscene latex filled room with confectionary that she has bummed to feed 50 people (but she's charitable yano)

Will be interesting to see which small businesses she's saving by bumming from them !! Let's see who has decided to work with her , #gifted #ad & condone the behaviour of the racist homophobe hey !!

Delo won't have done or bought her a thing, but she will bounce down the stairs in her brand £50 jarmies pretending to be shocked at the display she's set up for herself in the beige dungeon of doom !

Olive will no doubt be in personalised Valentines PJs - Mummy & Daddy's Valentine 2022 , Our Reason , Our Model 🥺🥺❤❤

Got a funny long weekend ahead.....❤❤❤💍💍💍⛔⛔⛔⛔
Can't waitttt Trolls....

#READTHEWIKI

#STILLNOAPOLOGY

#STILLNOTENGAGED

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Not only valentines but also half term for her one year old rainbow reason. She’s so super busy after all, half term is manic!

Reactions: 27
haha most of the credit to @Notredamn for the title, made me laugh!
Haha love it! I’m honoured *bows*
I’ve been following since I posted. Done my homework and read the wiki. I’ve been speechless ever since…apart from laughing out loud whenever I read the words ‘fat tits’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What do we think fellow bastards, is she getting a ring this V Day??? Surely she is or it’s never happening. It’s so weird to me how they aren’t married yet…I totally get that marriage isn’t top of everyone’s list (deffo not mine) but she VERY clearly wants it and he’s denying her at every turn 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 29
What do we think fellow bastards, is she getting a ring this V Day??? Surely she is or it’s never happening. It’s so weird to me how they aren’t married yet…I totally get that marriage isn’t top of everyone’s list (deffo not mine) but she VERY clearly wants it and he’s denying her at every turn 🤣🤣🤣
She won’t be getting a ring until a brand gifts her one

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know what the sad thing is, if she does get a ring one of her first thoughts will be “ha shown those tattle trolls wrong”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
bleeping fuming, I used to know Shaz @ Crystalclear through work - going to email her now to complain now, gifting to that homophobic duck.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
New thread kids wooohooo just in time for the Valentine’s Day that won’t be gifted because she’s burnt her bridges 🤣🤣

and what the actual duck are those teeth 😂😂😂 mez must Of had her on the crack or too much sugar when she was younger 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He won’t marry her because she’s not what he signed up to she’s a catfish and he probably thinks duck that back in a dress 😂😂

Kate and delo announcing there engagement Monday morning 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
His family have probably told him not to ask her! She would be a nightmare. Although, having a child is more of a commitment than marriage I’d say!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.