Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking at the Wiki last night - random comment Trolls but it bothered me..... so when Big Back doxxed Graceyloo she said
"She is dainty little creature"

Is that her being a jealous bleeping witch as usual , cos that girl had a lovely figure ??
The hypocrite calling out someone but then commenting on their weight at same time ??
Dainty little creature was an Instagram account that put up similar things to haribojelly

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What a shower of tit that display was,what a shame she had to arrange it herself. As if little legs did it all,I wonder if he gave her the flowers from Asda? I never noticed those on her page.
If you were secure in your relationship you wouldn’t need all this over the top crap. I got the Hubby a large bar of wholenut & a cream egg,he was over the moon 😆
I would feel sorry for her having to keep up appearances but she’s a horrible individual so I won’t.
Are you skint Kate? Absolutely disgusting advertising Zilch,I reported the post!

Reactions: 20
Oh wow she thinks the tasting menu is small? Albeit each course is small but there’s six of them!!
what was the calorie count for all of that Kate hun?

fact she says “we paid in full” as if Six by Nico would ever work with you 😂😂 not that that would stop her from lying about it 🙄
I’ve not been there since it got its 1 star hygiene rating not long ago!
Wine testing it’s a bleeping pairing you thick twit Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a shower of tit that display was,what a shame she had to arrange it herself. As if little legs did it all,I wonder if he gave her the flowers from Asda? I never noticed those on her page.
If you were secure in your relationship you wouldn’t need all this over the top crap. I got the Hubby a large bar of wholenut & a cream egg,he was over the moon 😆
I would feel sorry for her having to keep up appearances but she’s a horrible individual so I won’t.
Are you skint Kate? Absolutely disgusting advertising Zilch,I reported the post!
The fact of the matter is we are in relationships that don't need this. Their relationship is hanging on by a thread. She has nothing except her troll narrative and calorie deficit lifestyle change. Can't see it lasting much longer tbf

Reactions: 18
So no proposal last night either..... duck me. Let's be honest here, we've had Mykonos, Ibiza, Dubai, Paris, hot air 'balon' ride, Christmas, NYE and valentines day. Girl, it's not happening unless YOU press for it. This guy isnt willing.
Do you know what I bleeping LOVED at the time, when they were in Dubai and she was done up to the bleeping nines JUST INCASE he got down on one knee 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Melting makeup in that desert heat, no wonder he didn’t bleeping propose, melted candle

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Everytime they go for a meal on a special occasion Truff must sit there gasping for the ring.....
When Delo says I've got something to ask you , her arse is squeaking then he says.....

"Have we got to pay for this meal ? Have you sorted a #collab #ad "😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Everyday I feel more and more embarrassed for her, her whole life is just a bleeping joke isn’t it 🤣 the fact she thinks ANYONE is jealous of her is laughable, she’s a heffa who stinks of billy bear ham, her fella is a size 5 shoe and shags half of rock ferry and she’s jobless sitting in her 3 foot long garage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
“I’ve teamed up with Zilch” - NO YOU bleeping HAVENT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LYING SMELLY duck.
How does she stomp through life knowing she’s an absolute bleep, I can’t even imagine how she’s talked about in Oh Darlin, Chez is well bleeping rid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’ve not been there since it got its 1 star hygiene rating not long ago!
Wine testing it’s a bleeping pairing you thick twit Truff
Isnt she painfully thick.

I literally don't feel one bit sorry for her. She would LOVE people to think she is sailing through life as some kind of Z lister. It's a bleeping joke. Imagine if insta went RIGHT NOW. She would have nothing. No tangible income. Have they seen the leccy increases as well as the NI and just normal tax increases. They're about to be big time fucked.

Reactions: 21
I honestly don’t understand her. Someone said to her on that live that she should do more classes and she said she wouldn’t go back to it because she hasn’t got the confidence to…… whilst doing a makeup tutorial live to 300 people 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s obviously in massive denial that she’s skint. She sold her stake in the salon which she’s obviously spent, in the hope that the influencer hun life would pay for her lifestyle. Katie Jane, you need to think of a plan b and fast because everything you do will be called out on here. Stop being a liar, stop being a fake and just earn a living like the rest of us have to!

Reactions: 39
Someone needs to gift her some therapy - proper therapy, not just the Mind PT with his positive 'make your bed, ignore the haters' bollocks.

She's a pathalogical liar and I'm starting to wonder if she genuinely generally believes some of this stuff she posts.

Chez played a blinder going into business with her, used ZSM to build up her own name and business while her star was rising and then binned her off the moment she sensed the tide start to turn.

Reactions: 39
She could balance about 6 lines of coke in that long chin of hers. She bleeping grates on me,

Guarantee she shags with clothes on whilst Delo tries to shove his 1 inc chode up her enlarged flaps with his butt plug in. Pure vanilla sex 🥴😩
Chode will never not be funny 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t understand her. Someone said to her on that live that she should do more classes and she said she wouldn’t go back to it because she hasn’t got the confidence to…… whilst doing a makeup tutorial live to 300 people 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s obviously in massive denial that she’s skint. She sold her stake in the salon which she’s obviously spent, in the hope that the influencer hun life would pay for her lifestyle. Katie Jane, you need to think of a plan b and fast because everything you do will be called out on here. Stop being a liar, stop being a fake and just earn a living like the rest of us have to!
She says this isn't her forever home, yet probably won't be able to buy another because she has no job, so the mortgage would be solely on diddy delo.

She has no future plans other than quick money makers meaning that currently she is paying no stamp and is not paying into a pension pot. So she will be fucked when she is older.

She says she has no confidence to teach anymore and we all know she doesn't update her skills, so what exactly does she have to offer.

If I was her, I'd be bleeping worried mate.

Reactions: 26
So was she earning money from people using her link? She must of thought she was dead clever coming up with that one!
Tell me your skint without telling me your skint. bleeping HELL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She says this isn't her forever home, yet probably won't be able to buy another because she has no job, so the mortgage would be solely on diddy delo.
Hope soft shite has his name on the mortgage although I highly doubt it after the trouble she had when she split with Phil even though she needed his name on the mortgage because she couldn’t get one on her own. He put all the work into the house and she tried to see him off with duck all. I think she had to give him 10k in the end. I don’t see how she’s contributing anymore? It’s probably all on Delo. What happened to his power plant job 🤣 he became a full time planneller overnight.

She’s really in a pickle isn’t she. Best get some weddings booked truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her life gives me the fear. We know this year that money is going to have to stretch further with all the increases and inflation coming. Mr Goodgrief and I have good jobs and are stable with savings but I still worry, I literally can’t imagine being Kate and having given up a salon for an app! An app that she’s not in control of and what she does do is awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.