Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How you doing mel? x
OK ta Rothsey. Chemo is ninja kicking the brain and lung mofo's so it's all gravy!!
I am fucked but I will stand by the fact I have a better and more fulfilling life than hambeast.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I've done a remake for valentine's couldn't not tbh Don't joke trolls as it really is true love 💔😭
Stop it I’m howling can just imagine her launching it to her local police station to report a crime of harassment; and playing the police that video.
How can she not laugh at that it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even funnier to think that when that last quid is spent and she can’t think of anymore blag fake brand partnerships she *might* get away with and has to pack up her house cos it’s getting repossessed, we’ll all still have our lives and carry on without this thread. Hope it was worth it for the grid pics and endless pursuit of trying (and failing) to prove us wrong Katie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Olive will grow up and become Miss Makeup 2.0, and be even more fucked in the head than you are but I suppose at least she CAN say with honesty that she went to Dubai as a baby 🤷‍♀️ Doesn’t seem worth it like. I’d rather take my kid to Butlins every year but be able to sleep at night than whatever the duck this ‘life’ is you think you’re fooling us with 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️looks like she’ll be able to legit cry the ‘we were poor growing up’ story too
#mumgoals
#readthewiki

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She did have a degree of success in the beginning. But this was all before tik tok and insta reels where you can find even better MUAs. She just settled with the skills that she had, didn’t continue to learn like most in the industry do, and thought she could trade off on her name. She basically thought she was more well known than she actually is. And now, there’s way better MUAs out there - including ones she trained years ago and she’s just stuck with applying collection make up with dirty brushes and doing the same old brown Smokey eye glam 😴
Black or brown smokes with Mac vanilla pigment used heavily as an under eyebrow highlight.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fuk me can’t get over how much Cheryl is in love with herself. That chin would give Bradley weekes new bird a run for its money
Girl just come onto say the same hahaha.
have you seen this caption & hashtags 😩😩😩😂😂😂
Girl Growth - she's 43 or something isn't she hahaha. Leather kecks & a belly top in the Lake District with her one hahaha.
34D463DC-A167-4B48-81E3-BA69BFFF402C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Mmmmitchel was earning 100k a month at one point and that was before his cosmetics fully took off. His makeup may not be the most wearable but look what a regular lad from Bolton has achieved. Granted he’s talented and innovative and truff isn’t but my point is look at the earning potential in that industry, she’s a fool for giving it up for baby weaning and car lease ad’s.
100% it just blows my mind. She had the following but hasn’t been able to increase it because she’s alienated them all with her baby/house/debt/fake ad content

Reactions: 14
Reminds me of a time I had my makeup done by a ‘celeb’ MUA here in Liverpool.
Sorry to go off topic but are there any MUAs worth the hype anymore ?? I’ve been to quite a few across the city and specified I like a soft dewy skin look (I am blessed with very good skin) but they all SLAP on the foundation like cement. My only good experience was MAC years ago x
Sophie Russell or Charlotte Kirk x

Someone else wasnt happy back in the day either.
View attachment 1064618
Spot on! That sums up exactly how she was!

My best friend is a wedding hairdresser and she’s worked a few weddings with her and also said she’s so rushed , unhygienic and when she’s left they take it off and complain , now this was told to me before I even knew about tattle years ago , she said she’s shocking the price that she charges for a fast do , I got married and my make up took a good hour , I also know that his family are not a fan of hers and are vocal about it in the local pub ….
Tell us more!!

Reactions: 7
Two things: is it half term in Liverpool? And also what is the best high street mascara I can just pick up in boots or Superdrug? Ta luvs

Chezza’s chin enters a room before her pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Two things: is it half term in Liverpool? And also what is the best high street mascara I can just pick up in boots or Superdrug? Ta luvs

I’m a recent convert of Maybelline Mascara Lash Sensation - light pink metallic tube x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Reminds me of a time I had my makeup done by a ‘celeb’ MUA here in Liverpool.
Sorry to go off topic but are there any MUAs worth the hype anymore ?? I’ve been to quite a few across the city and specified I like a soft dewy skin look (I am blessed with very good skin) but they all SLAP on the foundation like cement. My only good experience was MAC years ago x
Probably all trained at oh Darlin 🤣

I love Eyeko mascaras but ya know what someone kept telling me to buy one called Princess lashes from Wilko of all places and it’s actually dead good! I think the brand is called Essence - Princess lashes.
*edited to say it’s called Lash Princess

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Next week I think.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.