Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t understand her. Someone said to her on that live that she should do more classes and she said she wouldn’t go back to it because she hasn’t got the confidence to…… whilst doing a makeup tutorial live to 300 people 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s obviously in massive denial that she’s skint. She sold her stake in the salon which she’s obviously spent, in the hope that the influencer hun life would pay for her lifestyle. Katie Jane, you need to think of a plan b and fast because everything you do will be called out on here. Stop being a liar, stop being a fake and just earn a living like the rest of us have to!
As someone mentioned here, she’s not qualified to sign off certificates. Imagine having an ‘academy’ but not even being good enough to sign off. She can’t go back in to education because she’ll never find anyone else to put up with her and lend their signature and I do imagine that her confidence is fucked. I know she gives it the big ‘un on insta but when you’re that far down the rabbit hole, you will be like that and seem confident, it’s her own reality and she thinks she’s queen bee. Actual real life, even with her delusions, she knows she wouldn’t last two mins and would get laughed out of every room she goes in to

Chez must have been sniggering her bleeping head off when Kate signed it all over. Literally fucked herself for life! Pep is a full time bleep but she’s not a daft one ‘keep your friends close and your enemies closer’ she’s had your life Katie and you thought you were too good for it all. She should have let Pep take control and concentrated on learning and having a stable carry on so she could provide for her family. Instead she got blindsided by tit freebies and believes her own ‘partnered with’ brand lies. Like a few have sad, I’d have sympathy for her cos it’s really, really sad, but the way she carries on, I wouldn’t give her the steam off my piss and am here for her downfall. Bet she’s maxed her Zilch acct out and she’ll have no way of paying it back before long

Reactions: 34
I’m so so bleeping embarrassed for her.

I genuinely don’t get how she gets out of bed every day to live that pathetic life.

how low must you think of yourself/how arrogant must you be to just completely give up on a “trade” you did for years but refuse to keep up to date with it because you think your going to be the next Instahun???

how stupid must you be thinking free Hilton overnight stays and China clobber will pay the bills?? No wonder she’s given back that new Range Rover 🤣

how little respect must you have for your other half who pannels everything at the wrong angle to be left to pay every bill because your a bleeping bone idol bleep????

bleeping depressing!!!! Get Mind Pt at your now you head you need to give your head a wobble.

And she thinks people are bleeping jealous 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Horrific. I looked like a drag queen! She slapped on cheap shite with manky brushes. Her breath stunk. She was slagging people off and talking to the staff like tit! I was done in 20 minutes. She said she was quick as she’s so good 🙈
Was this at peaches, secret warehouse or oh snarlin 😂

Reactions: 3
I see that since my rage this morning she has deleted her loan shark ads. Good. And the sheer embarassment of the company telling everyone she had no partnership with them... What a sad life. She must be desperate for cash to have done that affiliate link thing - all that time filming that Reel and nothing to show for it too.

And do you know what, Kate? If you'd just owned your mistakes and apologised at the start of January when your tweets were unearthed, you wouldn't be in this position. You failed to own your mistakes and take responsibility and that sound is the sound of karma hitting you in the face.

Oh and PS I know the lady who does PR for Six by Nico and they often gift meals to influencers in the 15k upwards category. But they wouldn't touch you with a bargepole, clearly!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeh in the first couple of threads. My cousin had her make up done by her as part of a bridal party years ago (I don’t know the the bride, just the bridesmaid) and my cousin said two of the bridesmaids wiped their base off and just kept the eyes. Said she used the same brushes on every girl and was so rushed and scatty.
My best friend is a wedding hairdresser and she’s worked a few weddings with her and also said she’s so rushed , unhygienic and when she’s left they take it off and complain , now this was told to me before I even knew about tattle years ago , she said she’s shocking the price that she charges for a fast do , I got married and my make up took a good hour , I also know that his family are not a fan of hers and are vocal about it in the local pub ….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
That’s the thing,how can her & Delo sleep at night knowing she hasn’t got a regular wage going in. Surely she can’t be making any money? You need two wages especially in todays climate.
I can’t imagine she has a pension or they have any sort of savings. She’s fucked! Does anyone know if she makes any money?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bet Delo was like meena on the emmerdale advert when he found out his gorgeous ex was pregnant IT SHOULDA BEEN ME 😂😂 he defos stalks her when he’s having pocket wank doesn’t he

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s simply embarrassing, when you look at the amount of comments she gets verses the following, pityful and to have to comment that she’s actually paid for something - says everything really 🙄

Reactions: 9
Imagine if Delo left her tomorrow and told her he would pay the minimum in child support. She would be back at her mum's with no way to keep up with nursery fees, car repayments, household bills or even food for herself.

There is no way in this world I would rely on my husband solely to pay the bills as he could wake up in the morning and decide he's had enough of my tit. We've been together since we were both young and I still wouldn't risk it.

These 2 have been together for a couple of years and she's allowing him to pay off her mortgage. All while she's sat on her arse at home, putting the kid in nursery and maxing out any type of credit she can get her hands on.

The only thing that's standing in her way is her self-inflated ego and possibly her terrible reputation (which she damaged, not the trolls).

Reactions: 37
As someone mentioned here, she’s not qualified to sign off certificates. Imagine having an ‘academy’ but not even being good enough to sign off. She can’t go back in to education because she’ll never find anyone else to put up with her and lend their signature and I do imagine that her confidence is fucked. I know she gives it the big ‘un on insta but when you’re that far down the rabbit hole, you will be like that and seem confident, it’s her own reality and she thinks she’s queen bee. Actual real life, even with her delusions, she knows she wouldn’t last two mins and would get laughed out of every room she goes in to

Chez must have been sniggering her bleeping head off when Kate signed it all over. Literally fucked herself for life! Pep is a full time bleep but she’s not a daft one ‘keep your friends close and your enemies closer’ she’s had your life Katie and you thought you were too good for it all. She should have let Pep take control and concentrated on learning and having a stable carry on so she could provide for her family. Instead she got blindsided by tit freebies and believes her own ‘partnered with’ brand lies. Like a few have sad, I’d have sympathy for her cos it’s really, really sad, but the way she carries on, I wouldn’t give her the steam off my piss and am here for her downfall. Bet she’s maxed her Zilch acct out and she’ll have no way of paying it back before long
I didn’t know that about Cheryl. But Kate is still thick as pig tit. If she would have kept her skills up to date she could have carried on doing masterclasses like other influencers do, mmmmitchell for example, and earn money that way. I just don’t get how in her mind she thought a career on insta was a long term way to earn a living. Does she not see how fickle all of this online bs is?
I honestly don’t feel for her at all, she’s been the master of her own demise but will always blame others and play the victim - she’s a typical bleeping narc

Reactions: 19
I didn’t know that about Cheryl. But Kate is still thick as pig tit. If she would have kept her skills up to date she could have carried on doing masterclasses like other influencers do, mmmmitchell for example, and earn money that way. I just don’t get how in her mind she thought a career on insta was a long term way to earn a living. Does she not see how fickle all of this online bs is?
I honestly don’t feel for her at all, she’s been the master of her own demise but will always blame others and play the victim - she’s a typical bleeping narc
Mmmmitchel was earning 100k a month at one point and that was before his cosmetics fully took off. His makeup may not be the most wearable but look what a regular lad from Bolton has achieved. Granted he’s talented and innovative and truff isn’t but my point is look at the earning potential in that industry, she’s a fool for giving it up for baby weaning and car lease ad’s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Horrific. I looked like a drag queen! She slapped on cheap shite with manky brushes. Her breath stunk. She was slagging people off and talking to the staff like tit! I was done in 20 minutes. She said she was quick as she’s so good 🙈
Reminds me of a time I had my makeup done by a ‘celeb’ MUA here in Liverpool.
Sorry to go off topic but are there any MUAs worth the hype anymore ?? I’ve been to quite a few across the city and specified I like a soft dewy skin look (I am blessed with very good skin) but they all SLAP on the foundation like cement. My only good experience was MAC years ago x

Reactions: 8
I see she’s back on the “Be kind” tit, pity she can’t take her own advice

Reactions: 11
Reminds me of a time I had my makeup done by a ‘celeb’ MUA here in Liverpool.
Sorry to go off topic but are there any MUAs worth the hype anymore ?? I’ve been to quite a few across the city and specified I like a soft dewy skin look (I am blessed with very good skin) but they all SLAP on the foundation like cement. My only good experience was MAC years ago x
Charlotte Kirk is 👌🏻

Reactions: 10
Also just noticed that the ad she did for Randox the other day has 12 comments, they must be thrilled!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fuk me can’t get over how much Cheryl is in love with herself. That chin would give Bradley weekes new bird a run for its money

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So was she earning money from people using her link? She must of thought she was dead clever coming up with that one!
Tell me your skint without telling me your skint. bleeping HELL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope soft shite has his name on the mortgage although I highly doubt it after the trouble she had when she split with Phil even though she needed his name on the mortgage because she couldn’t get one on her own. He put all the work into the house and she tried to see him off with duck all. I think she had to give him 10k in the end. I don’t see how she’s contributing anymore? It’s probably all on Delo. What happened to his power plant job 🤣 he became a full time planneller overnight.

She’s really in a pickle isn’t she. Best get some weddings booked truff.
Imagine being her mortgage broker telling her she’s skint and lenders don’t accept BPerfect concealer as payment. You’d be called a troll and dragged on her Instagram story

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.