Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stand by the thread title 😂 she’s tit at doing her own makeup, I can’t imagine she’d be any good at doing other people’s. I’m new to the threads, has anyone ever posted who had their makeup done by her?

Reactions: 13
I stand by the thread title 😂 she’s tit at doing her own makeup, I can’t imagine she’d be any good at doing other people’s. I’m new to the threads, has anyone ever posted who had their makeup done by her?
Yeh in the first couple of threads. My cousin had her make up done by her as part of a bridal party years ago (I don’t know the the bride, just the bridesmaid) and my cousin said two of the bridesmaids wiped their base off and just kept the eyes. Said she used the same brushes on every girl and was so rushed and scatty.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Yeh in the first couple of threads. My cousin had her make up done by her as part of a bridal party years ago (I don’t know the the bride, just the bridesmaid) and my cousin said two of the bridesmaids wiped their base off and just kept the eyes. Said she used the same brushes on every girl and was so rushed and scatty.
Oooh thanks I’ll have a look 😂
She just comes across as someone who doesn’t know much about makeup, but came across a Jamie Genevieve video from 2018 and decided to give soap brows a whirl and makes do with whatever foundation was on the Boots bargain shelf. I find it baffling she’s had a career out of being such a charlatan when there is so much talent in that field nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh thanks I’ll have a look 😂
She just comes across as someone who doesn’t know much about makeup, but came across a Jamie Genevieve video from 2018 and decided to give soap brows a whirl and makes do with whatever foundation was on the Boots bargain shelf. I find it baffling she’s had a career out of being such a charlatan when there is so much talent in that field nowadays.
She’s always been a vulgar and toxic individual, it was never gonna last for her because of how she treats people. The old saying, be careful how you treat people on the way up because you will meet them again on your way down couldn’t apply more to this clown. There are loads of people sitting back smiling, even people she thinks have her back. 👀 even people she considers close.
Delos family just wish they could see the back of her. I bet Zara has been congratulating her ex best sister in law on her pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve had my make up done by her. I’m ashamed to even say that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Most make up artists I know have to do brows and some other treatments to make it worthwhile as a full time job, nobody wants or needs make up done the majority of the week so your busy days doing faces is Friday & Saturday I guess. Even if she was doing a salon full of girls every Saturday, she still wouldn’t be making that much money to pay a mortgage, a £600 monthly payment for an old Range Rover, go holidays and eat out all the time… she must be up to her eyeballs in debt!
Yes that's true anyone I know who does makeup also has qualifications in nails and brows which you do need verification for I don't understand what a makeup certification is though like anyone can apply makeup. Maybe she would be better investing in one of Cheryl's brow courses and offering that alongside makeup. I've never got a finance car I've always purchased them which does come with problems like repairs, maintenance ect yourself but I could never justify paying 600 a month for a car even if I had the money spare I'd never pay 600 a month that's like rent on a house !? Maybe 200/250 tops but not a penny more I've even seen finance cars cheap as 120 a month so 600 is ridiculous!

Reactions: 13
I’ve had my make up done by her. I’m ashamed to even say that!
Was it any good? Scrolling back through her threads she must’ve had some success, but like I say, as a newcomer to look at her now knowing nothing about her past, she doesn’t seem like she even knows what she’s doing. Maybe she’s fallen into pure laziness now that she’s a pretend influencer 😂

Reactions: 7
She knows her career is over all she had to do was apologise but Kate you wouldn’t so expect every brand to be messaged go get a real job and stop trying to win engagement by crying over trolls when it’s your own fault you defo read here hourly you prove it we say something and you act on it why not listen to when we say apologise for you disgusting homophobic racist bullying tweets Troll!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She said on the live yesterday ‘I don’t think boys are really bothered about valentines, well Matt isn’t anyway he's not really not bothered’ then went ‘well actually he does make loads of effort for me yeah yeah he always makes a huge effort’ after realising what she said. Also confessed she was embarrassed after he bought her a Christmas present but she didn’t get one for him….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Feel sorry for her I’d be having panic attacks not knowing my income for the month

Reactions: 25
Feel sorry for her I’d be having panic attacks not knowing my income for the month
That’s the thing that I don’t understand the most, she’s also got a Hand in providing a roof over the bespokes head! Only so long free clothes and bummed meals last, which really is not much longer 🙈

Reactions: 14
She said on the live yesterday ‘I don’t think boys are really bothered about valentines, well Matt isn’t anyway he's not really not bothered’ then went ‘well actually he does make loads of effort for me yeah yeah he always makes a huge effort’ after realising what she said. Also confessed she was embarrassed after he bought her a Christmas present but she didn’t get one for him….
My gammon was listening and he was horrified she hadn’t even bought him a token toblerone for Christmas

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She says this isn't her forever home, yet probably won't be able to buy another because she has no job, so the mortgage would be solely on diddy delo.

She has no future plans other than quick money makers meaning that currently she is paying no stamp and is not paying into a pension pot. So she will be fucked when she is older.

She says she has no confidence to teach anymore and we all know she doesn't update her skills, so what exactly does she have to offer.

If I was her, I'd be bleeping worried mate.
It actually makes me fear for Olive. The poor girl doesn’t stand a chance does she

Reactions: 14
How was it 🤣
Horrific. I looked like a drag queen! She slapped on cheap shite with manky brushes. Her breath stunk. She was slagging people off and talking to the staff like tit! I was done in 20 minutes. She said she was quick as she’s so good 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
My gammon was listening and he was horrified she hadn’t even bought him a token toblerone for Christmas
I also remember she said something like oh look we’ve got a troll joining us… I am not homophobic or racist if you don’t like me don’t watch me I am who I am after reading that homophobic comment on the live, no apology.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Was it any good? Scrolling back through her threads she must’ve had some success, but like I say, as a newcomer to look at her now knowing nothing about her past, she doesn’t seem like she even knows what she’s doing. Maybe she’s fallen into pure laziness now that she’s a pretend influencer 😂
She did have a degree of success in the beginning. But this was all before tik tok and insta reels where you can find even better MUAs. She just settled with the skills that she had, didn’t continue to learn like most in the industry do, and thought she could trade off on her name. She basically thought she was more well known than she actually is. And now, there’s way better MUAs out there - including ones she trained years ago and she’s just stuck with applying collection make up with dirty brushes and doing the same old brown Smokey eye glam 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I also remember she said something like oh look we’ve got a troll joining us… I am not homophobic or racist if you don’t like me don’t watch me I am who I am after reading that homophobic comment on the live, no apology.
‘I am who I am’.

And what is that?

An arrogant hole who takes free food and pretends to be high in demand when we all know your ‘influencer’ days are numbered. Somebody whose fella blatantly doesn’t want to ask her to marry him. A mum who pimps her kid out for the gram. She’s definitely pocketed any of Olive’s earnings too (if there’s been any, she pimps her out for a free Ali express weaning bowl). Can’t imagine her setting up a little savings account for her reason.

Get down the job centre you rat.

Hahahahhahahahahhaha I’ve just thought who would her references be?😂
‘Don’t listen to me Savers boss from 10 years ago. I never dipped the till. He’s a main troll! I am who I am!’

She’s pissed off EVERYONE she’s ever worked with. But it’s everyone else, not her🥴

Reactions: 29
This exactly. You just need to take a quick look on Tiktok and see the amazing make up being done over there to realise ham beast needs to up her game 1000%
She baffles me, she's so bleeping lazy in terms of her career. There's no planning, no upskilling herself, learning new trends etc. The amount of facetuning and filtering that goes on with her posts you wouldn't know if she's any good anyhoo.
How you doing mel? x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.