Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's it called please girl ? I'm starting Monday I'm a fat bastard since Xmas need to sort meself out.
Yessss name it please. Ive managed to lose 4 pounds on my first week of slimming world (I say slimming world I’m following the plan at home by myself from foggy memories from years ago of it!) I’ve another 1 stone 4 to go xxx
Ooo I may do I didn't realise there was anyone from here I just skimmed over I was scared to join another other than this one but now there's some of you guys in there I will prob join now 💜
Here’s the latest thread lads ❤ https://tattle.life/threads/weight-loss-and-healthy-living-8-tattlers-transformation.26343/

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The irony of you misspelling ‘but’ 😂

No she’s never admitted to having covid but she’s posted about being ill/having symptoms but she doesn’t stay in the house, like ever.
It’s not ‘but’, it’s ‘it’. With an accidental extra letter 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There ain’t no calorie deficit in that steak swimming in butter, should have just had the takeaway 😂
She’s so thick isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 she could of had a chicken Kebab less cals than that buttery steak and truffle mash and peppercorn sauce 🤣🤣🙊

Haha she's letting us know Arg is in.
That corridor WOW - little legs feet are climbing the walls 😱😱😱

I can't believe she's got them all lashed out of the big living room it's bleeping shocking like.
Ha ha ha if he’s a midget then that rooms smaller than I thought 😂😂😂 2x2x 🤣

Reactions: 14
She’s one of those people in life that you’d love to see get a hiding but never seems to get one for some reason, despite antagonising and giving reasons for one on a weekly basis. Her type always seem to get away with it. There’s a lad round here and he’s a right little prick and squares up to people all the time and somehow always gets off scot free every time.

Just a gate by the looks of it. Bet it’s freeeeeezing
It won’t be long until she gets a hiding x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She brags about the weirdest tit doesn’t she?

Anyone can cook a bleeping steak you absolute imbecile.

The fact that she didn’t sway Delo with her “cooking” and he still ordered a takeaway bleeping tickled me.
He must see the state of her fingernails in real life and even with his 2 brain cells think “nah I’ll pass”

Not on the same page at all them two, forcing a relationship because of a child at its finest!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I literally live in the world smallest house, with far too many people in it to be comfortable (mainly my step kids 😶)

but why the FRIG would you replace a perfectly good family space for a bloody wardrobe and make your family sit in that crappy lean to? God puts a new term to the word ‘snug’.
Exactly its baffling. I actually think some rooms in her house are lovely but that living room is an effin joke. Why can't she use that as a dressing room the daft mare

Reactions: 9
Don’t wanna derail the theead girls but seen Adam rowe (scouse comedian dead funny guy) has split up with his mrs does anyone know either of them and got any details?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Don’t wanna derail the theead girls but seen Adam rowe (scouse comedian dead funny guy) has split up with his mrs does anyone know either of them and got any details?
Maybe she wouldnt do a Scousebird special and scran his arse. 🤮😂
Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe she wouldnt do a Scousebird special and scran his arse. 🤮😂
Read the wiki.
Hahahahahaha tbf he is a fan of it (his podcast is amazing) a lot of you girls would love it. I just seen on Instagram n I was like “what’s happened there then how can I get some info, where do I know loads of scousers. Ohhhh I’ll ask my troll fam “😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahahaha tbf he is a fan of it (his podcast is amazing) a lot of you girls would love it. I just seen on Instagram n I was like “what’s happened there then how can I get some info, where do I know loads of scousers. Ohhhh I’ll ask my troll fam “😂😂
Nahhhhh I can’t bare fat rowe. Least funny scouser going 🤦🏼‍♀️ Statement defo sounded like she cheated or something but tbh wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not even something dramatic.. he’s just up himself these days!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s the biggest knob head and him and his mate on the pod cast are pure cringe. Did you see what he done to that McDonald’s worker on Twitter? He’s vile!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s the biggest knob head and him and his mate on the pod cast are pure cringe. Did you see what he done to that McDonald’s worker on Twitter? He’s vile!
No but please explain !!!!
I always think his humour is like a fella your sorta know in the pub who comes up and tells you a mad story that’s sorta hit and miss. Like I don’t think he is funny at all, it’s pub banter / school yard humour.

Reactions: 12
No but please explain !!!!
I always think his humour is like a fella your sorta know in the pub who comes up and tells you a mad story that’s sorta hit and miss. Like I don’t think he is funny at all, it’s pub banter / school yard humour.
He’s cringe! Don’t know any scouser who likes him. His credibility went down even further when he done that on Twitter, then became ‘mates’ with Scouse turd.
Basically he went to Maccies dead early, and it was closed. There was a member in staff in there. so fat Rose started filming him and asked him repeatedly to serve him. The lad explained he couldn’t, so Rowe started giving him loads. He then put the video on Twitter, telling ‘Scouse Twitter’ to let rip on the poor lad.
He’s a BAD knob!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh yeah hes definitely not funny. He thinks he’s hysterical thats what makes him so cringe. Arms like a T Rex.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh yeah hes definitely not funny. He thinks he’s hysterical thats what makes him so cringe. Arms like a T Rex.
The way him and his mate sit laughing at themselves. Good job they do, as not many people actually laugh with them

So she’s advertising lipstick that makes you look like you have foundation lips ( which she hates ) but you have to rub it in with your fingers?! (I watched with no sound so I have no idea what she’s waffling on about)
I’m full on itching looking at that pic. She’s filthy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.