Weight Loss and Healthy Living #8 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here:

New year, new motivation 💪🏽

Reactions: 5
Thank you!! Makes me feel much better. Any idea how I log my choices on my app? as I've been counting calories religiously 😂
You’re so welcome! If I have a day off calorie counting but still exercise, I do the ‘quick add calories’ at the end of the day in MFP and just type in the total number of calories it calculated that I burned that day 😁 not sure what app you use or if that’s possible?

Reactions: 1
You’re so welcome! If I have a day off calorie counting but still exercise, I do the ‘quick add calories’ at the end of the day in MFP and just type in the total number of calories it calculated that I burned that day 😁 not sure what app you use or if that’s possible?
Yeah it does. I'll be doing lots of walking tomorrow so I'll probably just do that. Or the walking will cancel out what I'll eat lol

Not tracking sounds even better, enjoy your meal, you aren't going to ruin anything! ☺
Thank you ❤ I appreciate the advice and support x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hello, im new here just thinking maybe joining this thread will help me!!
I had my second baby in December, and this time around I out on alot of weight during pregnancy so I'm really keen to shift it.
Weighed this morning at 14st 5lbs - target weight back down to 11st which was my pre pregnancy weight.
I feel gross about my self right now honestly 😔 my trousers won't even go up over my thighs, I have a "kangaroo pouch" and the biggest boobs 😅
Plan is to walk with baby every day, was thinking about couch to 5k also but I may need to wait a bit more to recover from the birth before I start on that!!
Calorie counting 1200 a day.
Any advice or support would be greatly appreciated as I feel hideous and really self conscious, but I also struggle with will power!! Just want to feel like me again

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had my second baby in December, and this time around I out on alot of weight during pregnancy so I'm really keen to shift it.
Weighed this morning at 14st 5lbs - target weight back down to 11st which was my pre pregnancy weight.
I feel gross about my self right now honestly 😔 my trousers won't even go up over my thighs, I have a "kangaroo pouch" and the biggest boobs 😅
Plan is to walk with baby every day, was thinking about couch to 5k also but I may need to wait a bit more to recover from the birth before I start on that!!
Any advice or support would be greatly appreciated as I feel hideous and really self conscious, but I also struggle with will power!! Just want to feel like me again
Hey 👋🏻 this was me this time last year! After my second baby, second c section and second time I put on a lot in pregnancy. I felt absolutely disgusting. I lost the first stone fairly easily with just calorie counting then the next stone I did the 800 calorie Michael Mosley thing which is a bit controversial to some people and I thought I’d literally did eating that few calories but I actually managed it for two weeks and lost another stone. However, although I managed it it made me so miserable that I don’t think I could do it again. I then started with a nutritionist and pt and lost another stone which is where I’ve stayed for the past year. So I’m currently on hopefully my final journey to lose another then I’ll be so much happier (although still another stone of my first baby pre weight). My nutritionist told me off for doing 1,200 calories, she said it’s not sustainable. So she worked it out at 1,300 every day then 1,500 on a Friday and Saturday and tbf it did work. I’ve just used the James Smith PT macro counter and it’s given me 1,400 so I’m going to try and aim between 1,200/1,400. Walking with the pram was the best thing ever for me, I used to pop my headphones in and walk for miles. Good luck and be kind to yourself, you have just grown, birthed and are now caring 24/7 for a tiny baby. Super woman 💪🏻 you will get back to your happy place in time 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's weigh day and I am down 3lbs. I have really taken onboard the advice that was given to me by a tattler about thinking about what I am about to snack on. I resisted biscuits, mince pies and chocolate which is a minor miracle .I'm so motivated for another week.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How did you start? I’m forever saying tomorrow

I set up a Nutracheck account, planned my meals and stuck to it. I haven't gone over on my calories once this week, which surprised me, and I haven't felt deprived at all. It's made me question my food choices, up my fruit and vegetable intake and think about portion size.

Very similar starting weight and goal weight to me.

Work out your calories via TDEE calculator, its unlikely 1200 is the correct amount for you

Spend some time planning meals, maybe trying out a few and slowly adjust. It doesn't have to be an immediate "I'm going on a diet" decision, preparation is key, fail to plan, expect to fail. You could find some recipes and add those into your weekly diet, see how you feel and gradually change your diet to a more nutritious one.

Reactions: 6
I re-started SW for about the 20th time, when I stick to it, it works for me. I wanted to ask does anyone BOUNCE ie mini trampoline/rebound ? I know weight loss is 90% diet, but wonder if anyone had good toning results from “bouncing “. I will add I’m not as young as I sometimes think I am, and rebounding is definitely much harder than it looks 😂

Morning all 👋
Me and my Mr are back on the 5:2 and Dry January after a very over indulgent Dec 🐷
I usually do Zumba classes but I'm going to do YouTube workouts instead for now, I don't like being in a crowd right now 😷
Hopefully this thread will keep us all motivated 💪

Reactions: 8
I like the cutting back method. Start reducing your intake, swap treats for unlimited fruit, up your steps. Aim for a week or two to be fully on plan. Less a shock to the system!

Reactions: 6
Morning all 👋
Me and my Mr are back on the 5:2 and Dry January after a very over indulgent Dec 🐷
I usually do Zumba classes but I'm going to do YouTube workouts instead for now, I don't like being in a crowd right now 😷
Hopefully this thread will keep us all motivated 💪
Have you had success with the 5:2 diet previously? I’m thinking of starting it. Apols if the 5:2 debate has been thrashed out here before. I’m new to the weight loss threads 👋🏻

I'm definitely grumpier when I start eating healthier 😅 anyone else? My poor child has a moody b*stard for a mother rn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Londoncailín tbh my Mr does better than me, it's very easy to do and after a week or so we're fine. I don't weigh myself (long story) but my clothes definitely feel better after a few weeks.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.