Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Olive is trolling me.. Kate you can take the piss, but remember us Trolls will have the last laugh 🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I’m working out from that post is

Someone has saw the article in the echo and made a fake account and messaged truff, truff has hurled abuse back and the other person has said they can send them to the right place so truffs backed off 🤷🏼‍♀️

Come on show us the screenshots @WhineyWonka

Cant stand when people show off like this it’s actually embarrassing 😩
Someone I know is bad,
she posts “prezzy to meself” and has a screenshot of the thing but doesn’t crop the the price out 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
she could also give truff a run for her money with the photoshopping it’s shocking, I wish I could post them on here 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.