Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never trust a man who cant look you in the eyes (with two of them) . Say no more

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I managed to loose 7 stone no calorie counting tit or anything like that my main prob was fizzy drinks (coca cola and fizzy luco) so I swapped for fizzy flavoured water at first then normal flavoured water then just water (I used to hate water lol) no crisps no takeaways (made some fakeaways roast or grilled chicken, salad and pitta) and just walked down the prom every night in summer, like a brisk walk cos I can't run for tit and it literally just dropped off me. And spag bol is my fav but I substituted the pasta for shredded cabbage with the bol actually really nice, and about ten less roasties on my roast dinner. Also I found a weight loss thread here on tattle the other day nosing through the threads cos truff was boring me. I might join it cos I've piled a little back on over lockdown and Xmas .
Thank you. This is exactly what I need. I will go seek out the weight loss thread. Xx

So she’s advertising lipstick that makes you look like you have foundation lips ( which she hates ) but you have to rub it in with your fingers?! (I watched with no sound so I have no idea what she’s waffling on about)
I love the fact that it’s only the equally as vile people/companies that still work with this homophobic racist. Every ‘advert’ from Truff is a reminder of which companies to swerve. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she’s advertising lipstick that makes you look like you have foundation lips ( which she hates ) but you have to rub it in with your fingers?! (I watched with no sound so I have no idea what she’s waffling on about)
For the ‘freshly dug up’ look

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Confused at how one day her legs resemble slender man and the next they are normal 🤔
I seen this earlier and genuinely wondered HOW does she look normal here ?? I don’t understand it. Cause I know she’s a big burly thing from the wiki and the tagged pics etc, but has she edited this or is it posing or what ???

Reactions: 13
I seen this earlier and genuinely wondered HOW does she look normal here ?? I don’t understand it. Cause I know she’s a big burly thing from the wiki and the tagged pics etc, but has she edited this or is it posing or what ???
Sorcery - I tell u! 🧙‍♀️

Although the wiki tells the truth… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is a slick of lip “barm” supposed to change lipstick tone *that* much?
It is when you take the lipstick off or put coloured gloss over it 😂 it’s a really nasty colour. Can’t imagine there are many people it would suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How has this worm missed the opportunity to cry troll over scousebird being ran offline by tattle trolls? She’s usually all over this kinda thing like a fly on dog tit.

Reactions: 17
I've sat reading the gruffalo in bed to my bespoke, yes at this time cos she doesn't sleep 🤣 and I've realised the whole way through I've said truffalo. DEAD....

Its been mentioned loads, but I hope you're OK Grace? What was it that you said to her?

Girls I've got a similar pink blazer from MIssGuided for VDAY, its gotta go back! Gamon (soon to be EX GAMON, after his comments tonight) said oooh look at you little ZSM wannabe. I did proper laugh that he was onto the ZSM rather than the KHM , now I'm thinking is he getting on tattle on my phone, or are you on here Mr Pebs 🤣 p.s. he's on the couch tonight (Kate if you reading, a proper full sized one in one of our living rooms, cos am not selfish and half of my clothes are in vacuum bags 🤣)

Oh p.s.s why hasn't she mentioned her cousin, I mean more like sisters baby reveal. #jealousarse
Do you think her family have said keep us off your make up page! For our own safety 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Finally caught up. You're a bunch of funny fuckers 🤣
Are stabby Sals and arse scranners threads worth catching up on? Haven't been on them for a few months

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up she looks like a giant bottle of pepto bishop, Delo looks like a butch lesbian that drives a motorbike. And naomis dad needs to pack it in thinking he's in a boy band he just screams sleazy old man vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.