Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think our Kate is missing a trick here - she’s needing to be a professional photo editor because either she’s some sort of genius or there some f*cking sorcery going on.
Photos she posted before she left the house - she looked not too bad if we ignored the creases in her maternity blazer.
Tagged / leaked photos - it was Daddy Pig on a night out with 2022 cast of Love Island.

WTAF 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s truffle pesto Kate. Probably has about 0.02g of truffle in it and it’s about £3. So it’s pesto mash then.
She’s desperate to be seen as some upper class rich girl. I’ve said it a million times but since you’ve forgotten, you live in a 3 bed semi in Upton with no living room. 👍

Too add, I googled it. 1.5% black truffle. Waaahhhh bleeping nob head.
Omg QM hahahahaha I love that you looked this up and came back with the stats 😂

I never liked truffle anything until recently when I went to a really posh restaurant in London and tried the truffle fries which my other half ordered.. I was like

So that’s what it’s meant to be like!! Absolutely nothing like anything I’ve had ‘truffled flavoured’ before.

So the fact that she’s trying to flex on the gram with 1.5% truffle pesto from M&S is tew much 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha she's letting us know Arg is in.
That corridor WOW - little legs feet are climbing the walls 😱😱😱

I can't believe she's got them all lashed out of the big living room it's bleeping shocking like.

Quick Question: Does the corridor moonlighting as a living room, have a door? Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell she would get bleeping scragged all over that bar if she barged past me like that the bleeping mattress shaped scruff
She’s one of those people in life that you’d love to see get a hiding but never seems to get one for some reason, despite antagonising and giving reasons for one on a weekly basis. Her type always seem to get away with it. There’s a lad round here and he’s a right little prick and squares up to people all the time and somehow always gets off scot free every time.

Quick Question: Does the corridor moonlighting as a living room, have a door? Read the wiki.
Just a gate by the looks of it. Bet it’s freeeeeezing

Reactions: 25
Re: The Baby Scan

Trolls! She will use her own scan this time! Olive’s that is, that way she will only have to edit the date.

That’s my prediction anyway. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Apparently so. Who knows if it’s still there now
She’d have been better getting a couple of nice large chairs for that room looking at that pic of it empty - can’t deal with that dumb fuxking sofa and how awkward the whole set up is. If nothing else, the way she has that house is a sure sign of what a crank she is

Reactions: 14
I've sat reading the gruffalo in bed to my bespoke, yes at this time cos she doesn't sleep 🤣 and I've realised the whole way through I've said truffalo. DEAD....

Its been mentioned loads, but I hope you're OK Grace? What was it that you said to her?

Girls I've got a similar pink blazer from MIssGuided for VDAY, its gotta go back! Gamon (soon to be EX GAMON, after his comments tonight) said oooh look at you little ZSM wannabe. I did proper laugh that he was onto the ZSM rather than the KHM , now I'm thinking is he getting on tattle on my phone, or are you on here Mr Pebs 🤣 p.s. he's on the couch tonight (Kate if you reading, a proper full sized one in one of our living rooms, cos am not selfish and half of my clothes are in vacuum bags 🤣)

Oh p.s.s why hasn't she mentioned her cousin, I mean more like sisters baby reveal. #jealousarse

• Haha
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell can they open the front door if that corridor room door is open ?? 😂😂😂

That house is the stuff of nightmares.
A fire Marshall would collapse if they seen that place !!
I think from the floor plan (read the wiki) there’s some sort of cupboard area behind that door, then the front door further over. So. Many. Doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s one of those people in life that you’d love to see get a hiding but never seems to get one for some reason, despite antagonising and giving reasons for one on a weekly basis. Her type always seem to get away with it. There’s a lad round here and he’s a right little prick and squares up to people all the time and somehow always gets off scot free every time.

Just a gate by the looks of it. Bet it’s freeeeeezing
She’s Teflon isn’t she. Nothing sticks. After all the shocking homophobic, racist tweets she’s just carrying on in her smug, bigoted way as if nothing has happened. Utter ignoramus. I’d love to see her get her comeuppance but unfortunately I don’t think it’s going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That garage cracks me up 🤣🤣🤣 just...why? 🤯
Its so bleeping annoying isn't it !? Have your living room as a bleeping living room. Have one of the rooms upstairs as your wardrobe, or the garage as the wardrobe flimming room or have the garage as olives playroom and convert the loft !? Surely daddy DIY can insulate, lash abit of plasterboard up and plaster ? Throw 2 ceiling windows in would be perfect for a walk in/flim/film room ??
I honestly just don't get it ? My mum's bipolar, honestly I can say this cos she's my mum but she's a bleeping loon, living in her own world with no care for anyone else, no accountability or responsibility for her actions and everything is always someone else's fault. Also is impulsive and random as duck honestly truff gives me bipolar vibes ! Especially how she can be so down and apparently depressed one minute then on a high partying the next Asif nothings happened!?
So yeah back to the rant, why can't the living room just be a living room? I know people take the piss out of the cinema room but I prefer that to what she has now.
Also what is the bleeping black shed of doom ? I NEEEED to know it's pissing me off now so please Kate REVEL !!!

Reactions: 30
The stupidest thing is she doesn’t even use her FLIMING room for content.. All her outfit photos are taken in the corridor living room anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ She must carry a mirror in there every time she wants to take a picture! Such a backward way of doing everything..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.