Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pepto bismol on the last post.
Who's Adam Rowe never heard of him so obviously not that funny.
No to derail read the wiki peeps

Reactions: 2
@Narnachops01 did you let that gym know a homophobic racist scumbag rat bastard uses their gym
Hey, I’ve not been on here all weekend, I popped on this morning and sidetracked. Delo showing off his Penhaligan’s lip BALM, make the most of it Delo there won’t be anymore..

I seen the videos on Friday though, WTF. Who goes out a size 8/10 and changes to a 14/16/18 while out? Is it the gas out of the bleeping tonic she drinks? I am not fat shaming because I need to lose weight but then I don’t put a picture inside someone’s head and become unrecognisable. What you see is what you get with me, I ain’t got nothing to be ashamed of or need to lie like Truff to myself.

People must see her and think WTAF is going on with her. It’s bleeping weird, if her mates where any kind of mate they would tell her she looks a twit. And as for Delo, he must be passed caring.

The Gym no, I didn’t even think of that but imagine going the Gym, going out, going to a restaurant etc and knowing you’ve been on the front of the Echo for all the wrong reasons and even more for being a racist, homophobic, vile, fast shaming bully. Imagine that being your Partner, no wonder Delo is becoming unrecognisable, it might be so nobody can identify him for staying with that twit.

So Truff, nothing has changed since Friday. You go out unrecognisable and gain 3/4 stone from your garage to the pub, talk about the Marshmallow Man, your still a vile, racist, homophobic, fat shaming bully and you take over, all over the place, you’re face is there and then you bulldoze your way through a group of people taking. Just as arrogant, vile, pathetic as ever giver zero shits about anyone but yourself. I would have been bleeping fuming if it was me. If that was me I would have cancelled, stayed in my upside down house trying to put together an apology as the work dries up more and more.

Oh sorry I wouldn’t actually, I wouldn’t have said it in the first place then have the audacity to deny ever doing it or saying it when it’s got my name all over it.

That’s me for the weekend.. Have all the lovely Trolls of Tattle have had a well earned rest and the UC Trolls have blown your money on a roast and bottle of WA.. Least we can sleep at night knowing your everything that twit isn’t ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What's it called please girl ? I'm starting Monday I'm a fat bastard since Xmas need to sort meself out.
I got the slimming eats cook book last week and have cooked from it every night since, couldn’t recommend it enough. Huge tasty portions for all under 500cals xx

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the new Citroen Ami? That’s all I’ve come here to say

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mad cos you type exactly the same as them! 🤯
Wasn’t she off her head? I read some of the stuff the other day, someone asked what thread it was on and I read the first couple.

No I’m just little old Narna Chops, (I am a nearly 43 year old woman), that’s my Gammon calls me that, he did something wrong years ago and I said you bleeping Narna, and it’s stuck. I definitely don’t know who she is though. I have another account on here called mouth like the mersey tunnel but just read some of the threads like Primrose Hill lot, Peaches Geldof, Kate Moss, PTWM etc and a couple of others. I can’t remember my Password and one of the kids smashed my phone so made a new account.

I used to follow Truff and PTWM on IG but stopped following Truff over the the changing of appearance as that alone with young teenage girls makes me so angry, the world is tough enough for young kids especially girls that use SM without seeing these influencers losing three stone when they photoshop their bodies.

So yeah that’s me my Gammon (Grumpy), pisses himself at her and says how the duck can she behave like that and nobody ask questions when they see her in the flesh. Oh and a few Troll rants we’ve pissed ourselves at too. One is long over due I think. ❤

I forgot to say thank you to the lady above that has shared the weight thread.. I too shall be looking at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hahahahahaha tbf he is a fan of it (his podcast is amazing) a lot of you girls would love it. I just seen on Instagram n I was like “what’s happened there then how can I get some info, where do I know loads of scousers. Ohhhh I’ll ask my troll fam “😂😂
Fat Rose who screams at maccys workers? No thanks

How has this worm missed the opportunity to cry troll over scousebird being ran offline by tattle trolls? She’s usually all over this kinda thing like a fly on dog tit.
Especially when scousebird stuck up for her* (*brought us all over to her thread 🤣🤣) women supporting women and all that 🤡

Nahhhhh I can’t bare fat rowe. Least funny scouser going 🤦🏼‍♀️ Statement defo sounded like she cheated or something but tbh wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not even something dramatic.. he’s just up himself these days!
He’s a right little incel. Good luck to the lass

So she’s advertising lipstick that makes you look like you have foundation lips ( which she hates ) but you have to rub it in with your fingers?! (I watched with no sound so I have no idea what she’s waffling on about)
Old tit lips there 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does anyone watch 5minute crafts
They’re absolutely shite but hilarious
I’ve just watch one and thought Naomi could use the hack on her shoes next times she’s on holiday 🤣🤣

also when I was on Ali express these popped up, them hideous square shoes she wears 🤣
They're not shoes...they're hooves. I always wondered we're she got them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just looking at nikki_makeup insta .. the difference between hers and kates is amazing! Her looks and the different range of models is amazing! Kate has about three looks, and they all remind me of a no7 sun shimmer and Lancôme juicy tub inspired look

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Look how chuffed she was to be in the Echo years ago. In it now for different reasons lol. She's such a fool. Dunno where she found that star in the 2nd pic though.

20220116_001642.jpg
20220116_001714.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.