Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with financial sense, would’ve been using the extra Instagram income to pay off their mortgage, whilst still maintaining their business. I can’t imagine she has saved any of the (small) income she’s made from being a full time Instagrammer. Can’t even downsize from her topsy turvy hovel, as she’s devalued it.

What a missed opportunity. She’s fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m howling watching the videos of that party, all I can see is two pink arms gegging in from the side on nearly every clip - she has to geg in on EVERYTHING
You'd think she'd want to keep under the radar wouldn't you considering the bad press she's had this week. I'm a bit thick but where are the party videos coming from?

Reactions: 13
I've sat reading the gruffalo in bed to my bespoke, yes at this time cos she doesn't sleep 🤣 and I've realised the whole way through I've said truffalo. DEAD....

Its been mentioned loads, but I hope you're OK Grace? What was it that you said to her?

Girls I've got a similar pink blazer from MIssGuided for VDAY, its gotta go back! Gamon (soon to be EX GAMON, after his comments tonight) said oooh look at you little ZSM wannabe. I did proper laugh that he was onto the ZSM rather than the KHM , now I'm thinking is he getting on tattle on my phone, or are you on here Mr Pebs 🤣 p.s. he's on the couch tonight (Kate if you reading, a proper full sized one in one of our living rooms, cos am not selfish and half of my clothes are in vacuum bags 🤣)

Oh p.s.s why hasn't she mentioned her cousin, I mean more like sisters baby reveal. #jealousarse
My youngest did my makeup earlier on (she's only 6) all purple and blue eyeshadow told her it was the best makeup ever (it truly wasn't bless her I look like I'd been battered) went in to show my gammon and he said and I quote
"has she been taking makeup tips off Kate Hayes?" Well I nearly cried haha.
Other times when he's shouting me from upstairs (I'm deaf in one ear) he comes storming down and he's like "are you ignoring me are ya or ya bleeping too busy on tattle !"
Yeah babe I'm actually too busy on tattle 😂 I wish mine was on here cos he always wants to know what's going on but then sees his arse when I'm on it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone please check what exactly it is that’s between that Delo’s legs, coz he looks like he could drop his kecks and have a fuckin labia to me

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can someone please check what exactly it is that’s between that Delo’s legs, coz he looks like he could drop his kecks and have a fuckin labia to me
Maybe that’s why Truff poses with her legs so wide, she’s taken delo’s balls

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I need to lose weight. I might put that pic on the fridge to scare the tit out of me if I go near it 🤢
I managed to loose 7 stone no calorie counting tit or anything like that my main prob was fizzy drinks (coca cola and fizzy luco) so I swapped for fizzy flavoured water at first then normal flavoured water then just water (I used to hate water lol) no crisps no takeaways (made some fakeaways roast or grilled chicken, salad and pitta) and just walked down the prom every night in summer, like a brisk walk cos I can't run for tit and it literally just dropped off me. And spag bol is my fav but I substituted the pasta for shredded cabbage with the bol actually really nice, and about ten less roasties on my roast dinner. Also I found a weight loss thread here on tattle the other day nosing through the threads cos truff was boring me. I might join it cos I've piled a little back on over lockdown and Xmas .

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What's it called please girl ? I'm starting Monday I'm a fat bastard since Xmas need to sort meself out.
Yessss name it please. Ive managed to lose 4 pounds on my first week of slimming world (I say slimming world I’m following the plan at home by myself from foggy memories from years ago of it!) I’ve another 1 stone 4 to go xxx

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.