Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Shes walking/stomping proof that someone’s arrogance can literally ruin their career. At one point in time she was definitely ahead of the game being an MUA, she had some kind of reputation/popularity. Shes more interested in being a professional victim these days.
I know it’s completely different but I always say to newly qualified and student nurses, the day you think you know everything is the day your career will start to go downhill. Ive been a nurse over 10 years, im still learning, still educate myself, go on courses, read articles, read evidence and research. I always try to better myself. Thats how you keep moving forward in any career. Shes had opportunities some MUAs would only dream off, it’s absolutely unbelievable how she has conducted herself, she should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Katlen12

VIP Member
‘Im SO excited for 2022 with you and all we have planned.’

...was being front page of the Liverpool Echo, for being a racist homophobe on that list of plans? 😁🤦‍♀️ Well this is awkward!!

A346E6FC-7FAE-4833-A8C1-890C331628D7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
I have a lot of gay family members and I’m bisexual myself. No one close to me knows I’m bisexual as I don’t know how they will take it. You lot are the first I’ve told. So her words make me rage. Not for me but for my family members who’ve been slagged off most of their lives with words like hers
Well I for one feel very honoured that you have chosen to tell us ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 52

eskimopie

VIP Member
She’s going to have to play it very carefully. Don’t come on mentioning trolls, people don’t want to hear about trolls, they want to hear that YOU are sorry and YOU will try to be better for yourself and your daughter. If you start mentioning trolls and painting yourself as a victim you’ll put yourself right back at the beginning. People are so happy to see you finally have your comeuppance because you have repeatedly lied, gaslighted and treated people like dirt for years! People are onto you Kate. The irony of you bragging that YOU were in control only to have a huge comment thread about you on FB that you couldn’t manipulate or delete! Ya wannabe mate Kirsty made the whole thing x100 worse for you, I really don’t think it would have attracted that many comments if she hadn’t of created such a drama 🤣🤣🤣 so I wouldn’t be thanking her for anything, she’s only ensured the echo will report on your next move.
I don’t want to see you fail Kate, I really don’t. I’m happy to see karma smack you in the face though.

• Heart

L.j.l.20

Can we check on Mez she’s been to 15 baby classes and walked max 14 miles since the shit hit the fan 😂

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I bet her in laws feel fucking ashamed, she’s absolutely tapped and I honestly can’t believe how poorly she’s handled all of this.

Her “agent” family and friends have been absolutely no use clearly and she’s not had any advice at all it seems.

She had opportunity to speak to a reporter from the echo and potentially turn all this shit storm round/atleast have her say (even though we all know it’s lies).. and instead replied with an arrogant sarcastic statement about unfollowing her if you don’t like her.

Thick as fuck!

Binks87

Chatty Member
I’ve made my final TikTok featuring her recent press appearance…..I’ll leave TikTok to the kids now 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Melj71

Chatty Member
No ham beast no one does no (sic) the real you as no one would recognise the real you.
She is one boring, bloated cunt. Had such terrible anxiety she couldn't have a shower yesterday (what's new there) but can go for a photoshoot today. YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. I'm very disappointed she hasn't referenced my threat to smack her round the head with a bag of Sainsbury's green beans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

PlainJane91

A6F4CFE4-CAF9-46FE-81A8-B4D61BBD9304.jpeg

Oh Siobhan, I think you have your Katies confused, there’s no way that this one has ever shown any remorse for her behaviour past or present.

someone needs to post the Wiki link! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

theprgirl

Do you think home bargain will stick with her? I think she’s not put any effort into the launch or promotion of the products from the go!
I think her work with HB has highlighted that HB in house teams don’t have a clue how to promote their products. If they would have worked with me then Kate would have been all over the place doing make up tutorials with the brushes etc. talking through each product in detail, doing small masterclasses now that restrictions have been lifted some what. They’ve not done that with her which is their own bloody fault and she’s not got the brain cells to think of that kind of content in-depth

Dorota

Hay Trolls, along time lurker here 👋

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but surely if the trolls exposing the tweets ect ect bla bla bla, forms part of the ‘ongoing’ Police case/investigation (which the police have told the ‘victim’ to investigate for them), then surely the Echo wouldn’t have been able to publish the story?……….

Ye I have just created an account to ask this question & and I shall now return to the shadows.

p.s thank you all for the laughs & for keeping me sane throughout multiple lockdowns 💖😘
xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
So,just because she’s a Mother now she can be excused for her past. Fuck me,Rose West was a Mother shall we excuse her for the abhorrent crimes she committed?

• Heart
  • Haha

Parsnipface

My BFF messaged me last night dead proud of herself for getting loads of likes on echo page, anyway I asked her what her user name was, presuming she's a tattler and bless her, she gave me her full name 😂😂😂(we went to nursery together, I deffo know her full name!) Anyway I've told her to come here and read the wiki!

• Haha
Reactions: 49