Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If it was me who was outed and I generally have no idea if it was cos I wasnā€™t tagged in anything Iā€™ll just say 2 things

1. I donā€™t care
2. Iā€™m more than happy that Iā€™ve stuck up against homophobia by adding a screen shot which literally said ā€œwoo go Sianā€ which for the record was an articulate response that got to the point of why Iā€™m so annoyed.

People need to take a long hard look at themselves before they can be so defensive.
As you were..

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Hahaha John Janes is a gazillion percent KHM. Tonight is honestly my fave ever Tattle night! I canā€™t cope trying to refresh everything and keep up to date with all the gossā€¦ my head is spinning!!! Whatā€™s gonna be next? Have had 3 excitement poos already tonightā€¦. And keep giggling at someone who said ā€œwhat Iā€™d give to be a flea on Maxā€™s fur tonightā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Half of our posts on here are us howling at each other! Yeah she gets called out A LOT but we all just genuinely buzz off each other. THATā€™S BANTER! Not repeatedly using homophobic language over a period of time, or directly tweeting people to tell them you dislike them. THATā€™S TROLLING! She has zero empathy for anyone but herself. She wonā€™t care that Sharky has had vile msgs threatening her, or the latest lady sheā€™s outed on Facebook. Sheā€™ll only be worried about herself. Not even her little family. Just herself. Cos if she was genuinely arsed sheā€™d have apologised, deleted her social media, and just been a mum and a girlfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Samantha129

Kirsty is 100% that tumbletree nobhead from the other day. The things the account said and what she is saying are the same. They also both spelt TikTok like tictok. Weird choice to defend homophobic racists but you crack on love. More fool you.

• Haha
  • Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
A minor point, but aside from the permanent scar on my reputation, the shame of being outed as a nasty prick who refuses to apologise, and the devastating impact on my mental health and financial earnings, it would PROPER get on my tits that I hadnā€™t bothered to close any of the doors on my bedside cabinets in the photo they used in that article.

Bet she wishes she could turn the clock back eh?!

• Haha
Hi trolls, just an update. Iā€™ve not received any threats or anything yet but I did speak to a solicitor today anyway through my works employee assistance programme and shared all the screen shots with her.
She confirmed that I havenā€™t done anything wrong by screen shotting a comment on a public platform to a public web page and my comment of ā€œGo Sianā€ is not harassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

JudyG1809

It's not even funny really. I have a gay best friend (if you haven't got one already get one I highly recommend it) and he's suffered all his life with mental health, felt depressed suicidal like he didn't belong or wasn't good enough, before he finally came out and even since has suffered abuse or attacks on nights out for being gay. She cries in her videos that someone could kill themselves when comments like she makes could push another young man in a similar situation over the edge !!!!!
Next thread title suggestion
#THE TROLL WHO CRIED WOLF !!!!!
Fell here after the recent exposure of influencers... I am not here to comment on abhorrent tweets, posts etc however, as a mum to 2 gay sons can I politely ask you don't refer to obtaining a gay best friend like it's the hottest accessory... Would it be deemed ok to recommend a new best friend who is a POC, disabled?
Seriously, no hate from me, please be respectful to all those of a protected characteristic

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Abongo

VIP Member
Love this @Abongo !! Very True !!
You lot kept me going last year through post natal depression and lockdown.
Boss Little Group ā¤ā¤ā¤
Not one person on here is as vile as Truff that's a FACT !!
šŸ’• the thing is, (contrary to opinion) thatā€™s not mentioned enough is I used to love truffs tutorials when she was at peaches. She took so much pride in her work and went into depth with her teaching and I learnt a lot from her back then (makeup wise). Fast forward 6 years and hearing her troll rant i found my self curious on here to what she was ranting about. So many lies and deceptions about someone whoā€™s work I once looked up to now backlashing as as me, the audience, being the fraud and ā€œtrollā€. Itā€™s not fair. If we were able to constructively critique these people on their platforms this site would not exist.
Why canā€™t they realise that.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I do hope there is an influx of new members and they, like me many moons ago, realise that no-one here endorses trolling and we just got sick of the false advertising, and fakeness of many social media influencers.

- Influencers who create untrue narratives, and images, to sell products to people online.

- Influencers who preach ā€˜be kindā€™ but send nasty messages to others and use homophobic, racist, abusive language when they were an adult and should have known better.

- Influencers who set themselves up as role models for their followers, yet refuses to apologise for a past misdemeanour and oversees the sending of abusive messages to anyone who holds them accountable.

I have never, and would never, send a nasty or abusive message to anyone. But my goodness I do love a good gossip behind someoneā€™s back. Gossip has been part of human nature since we began to communicate, and it wonā€™t end any time soon.

On any public forum there is a minority of oddballs (see also Facebook, Dailymail, Instagram, and Tattle!) but any inappropriate comments are always rare and swiftly removed/banned.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
No one has messaged you saying they're coming to your house ! Bad Liar.

The past is the past..... this is an inconvenience to me , I won't be apologising - I've done a photoshoot today I'm not one bit arsed about this only if it affects my money flow.

The most arrogant narcissistic person I've ever come across in my life.

What an example she is to her child - using that language - which HAS offended people and refusing to apologise and accept responsibility. She really is the most unpalatable character as our candle friend stated.

Reactions: 60
Thank the fucking lord Iā€™ve found this, always wondered what she was banging on about with the trolls šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜“ tbh I really did feel so bad for her at one point bc I believed all the bollocks it was spraffing. My head is spinning from reading the wiki the list is never bloody ending the things sheā€™s done! but this doxxing, homophobia and racism is stinking behaviour from mom of the year. Anyway Iā€™ve reported her post and page but had a shite response back from ig saying itā€™s no bother and her post is cool with them. Ps nice to meet you all and I am so glad other people were as offended by the fekn blueberries and cheese.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
It's not even funny really. I have a gay best friend (if you haven't got one already get one I highly recommend it) and he's suffered all his life with mental health, felt depressed suicidal like he didn't belong or wasn't good enough, before he finally came out and even since has suffered abuse or attacks on nights out for being gay. She cries in her videos that someone could kill themselves when comments like she makes could push another young man in a similar situation over the edge !!!!!
Next thread title suggestion
#THE TROLL WHO CRIED WOLF !!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
A close family member of mine used to work for HB head office, shes retired now. I can tell you for fact T Morris is one ruthless bastard. He will likely not care much about this whole thing. He probably doesnā€™t even know who Truff is, and at the end of the day this very small line of make up related tatt is just a drop in the ocean for him. He doesnā€™t look after his staff, he is extremely tight with money/budgets (hence why nothing was spent on marketing for this range) its just pile it high and sell it cheap mentality. Truff driving herself around to visit various local stores on launch day, they wouldnā€™t even stretch to a car for her. Says it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Violetx

VIP Member
Iā€™m gonna have hands like Naomiā€™s toes if I donā€™t put this phone down.

• Haha
Reactions: 58