Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
A59873E2-5693-4588-B29C-6157E2B0634C.jpeg

Oh fuck, a genuine lady now mentioning the normal skin tone.. whoeverā€™s idea it was to get all the receipts on TikTok need a fucking tattle medal, gift that keeps on giving!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
šŸŸ„ ANY LURKERS / NEW MEMBERS COMING ON FOR A LOOK AFTER SEEING THE ECHO STORY - PLEASE SEE THE WIKI FOR ALL EVIDENCE šŸŸ„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
O
Fell here after the recent exposure of influencers... I am not here to comment on abhorrent tweets, posts etc however, as a mum to 2 gay sons can I politely ask you don't refer to obtaining a gay best friend like it's the hottest accessory... Would it be deemed ok to recommend a new best friend who is a POC, disabled?
Seriously, no hate from me, please be respectful to all those of a protected characteristic
Oh God I'm sorry I honestly did not mean it in that manner I am sorry if it seems worded that way but I've not meant it like that honestly I promise. I really hope I have not upset or offended in any way at all I feel horrified with myself that I may have :( not an accessory at all I meant that basically it's better mainly because he is honestly the most honest, lovely and down to earth person I know and if I looked or sounded like a dick on a night out he would be the first to come to my aid and say no u can't go out like that or u can't say that because of this ect whereas my other friends I don't think would be so honest they would just say I look fine even if I looked shit if that makes sense ? I am really sorry and am happy to delete this comment if you wish ? I really hope I haven't upset in any way and if I have I am genuinely so sorry ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 73

PlainJane91

37541EDE-D299-4165-BA35-3491B7D47EB0.png
Not my best work trolls as bedtime calls but happy to take bespoke requests #Gifted of course

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

PlainJane91

Current Scenes Outside H&B Headquartersā€¦
Truff and Daddy Delo have welcomed another member of their pavement stomping teamā€¦ the cardboard copper from Poundland who has been ā€˜assistingā€™ with their enquiries.
30E4A485-719C-4ABA-AF5C-97F8DBDB140E.png

Stay tuned for further updatesā€¦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Rebsp1

I only went the bloody shop! Iā€™ll never leave the house again, so much to catch up onā€¦
My flabber is gasstedā€¦ what an absolute time to be alive. Doxxed me on insta 3 days later sheā€™s in the Echo . Can I just say thank you to everyone who reported her post on me, for making me know Iā€™d done the right thing and basically being hilarious as fuck

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Thereā€™s a lot of anti influencer stuff about at the moment. People are seeing through their bull and insta hun personas. Not all influencers are shit, thereā€™s some that use their voice for good but the boss babe, super CEO Iā€™m better than you mamas are the dregs of the influencer world. Shelf life is nearing for a lot of them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I really want to comment ā€¦ ā€˜but itā€™s not just about tweets from 10 years ago, itā€™s about her as a whole person, sheā€™s part of such a damaging culture. Itā€™s all of the lies, the miscarriage, the brand promotions etc. Sheā€™s made women feel inferior because she edits her pics to make her look skinny then boasts about weight loss and how easy it is, itā€™s about all the mothers sheā€™s made feel terrible because she lied about her birth story and breastfeeding, itā€™s about young girls seeing this on social media and growing up with warped views of the world ā€¦ itā€™s about her being an arrogant piece of shite that thinks homophobic language is completely acceptable. If this is your job and you have the power to influence someone then you need to accept that you deserve to be critiqued - just like you would in a normal jobā€™

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Abongo

VIP Member
I remember a few years ago Zoe sugg getting backlash from her old tweets and they were nothing on this scale. Nothing more than being a massive hormone. This is something else.

People can say what they want about this site. Iā€™ve met some absolutely beautiful people on here who have been so supportive. I can tell them things I canā€™t tell my own family and friends. Doesnā€™t scream bullyā€™s to me. Seems like like minded people who have had enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

gigi_93

VIP Member
Dead weird these people have got last names like Makeup and Mobiletan isnā€™t it

• Haha
Reactions: 66

theprgirl

Wow wow and wow! How unbelievably tone deaf is that post! No apology, total blame on trolls and hiding behind mental health and the fact sheā€™s a mother. Did we expect anything else? Iā€™m not so sure

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

gigi_93

VIP Member
Kirsty all youā€™ve done so far is drive people to this site where they will read the wiki, and alerted people to the fact Kate sang the N word. Great work girl šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She needs to fucking sack off being an influencer now, she canā€™t handle any criticism, sheā€™s a bad influence for young viewers.. for her own fucking sake and the sake of her relationship and family life she needs to just try and finally live a normal life.

Truff Iā€™m sure Chez will take ya on as an employee girl at ā€œHen Do Liverpoolā€ as a glass washer.

• Haha