Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keera

VIP Member
I feel so sad for olive you know, all these tweets and article are going to be online for her to read when she’s older and Google’s her mum 🙁 imagine finding out a parent had said these horrible things and refused to apologise. I don’t think truff realises quite how serious and far reaching this will be.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
8C148B27-E4E3-42E3-843B-51BC3CD40FCC.png
6FECEF9A-94E4-40EF-B4F9-9653AE0DE70B.png

I saw this website mentioned on the Elle Darby thread so wanted to check for ZSM, 20.46% fake followers - christ. Soz if it’s been shared before, I hadn’t seen it on this thread

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I still can’t figure out Naomi’s stories in relation to all this kicking off 🤔 very bizarre..

Also, can’t stop thinking about Olive being in the house for 2/3 days straight for the first time ever.. I’m picturing her and Max like:

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
People coming for tattle, I mean what’s the point? It’s not like we’re making it up, if we were I could understand, but there’s literally black and white proof??? How is this anyone’s fault but Kate’s? The deflection is embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubbles10

I’m sorry but I’m crying has anyone read the Molly mae article about her arrogance saying she’s worked her ass off to get to where she is and then she says she gets slammed for saying we all get given the same 24 hours in a day to do what we need too kinda thing and someone commented “if your homeless just buy a house” 🤣 then someone commented saying she’s Margaret thatcher with a tan and the picture actually brought tears to my eyes but I do like her but the comments were comical 🤣 just reminded me of truff the way people say she’s a successful businesswoman 😭🤣 what business? Cause it ain’t oh darlin, and wow yeah mega jealous of your tiny brand deals with shitty diaries and social media training, mindfulness sessions when she can’t even keep her head when someone disagrees slightly with anything she says 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Annecdote

I think we’ll all agree that regardless of who the person was, your average Joe or fuckin Jesus. If it’s there in black and white screaming you in the face all the wrongdoings they’ve done. The homophobic, racist comments being top. Including the photoshopping and the blatant lies about every tiny thing and just being an out and out cunt. Whoever it was would need to be held accountable. Just because she’s had a hard time (according to her) she doesn’t deserve to be called out for it?
I’m sorry but if someone close to me said something out of turn or done what she has I would put them straight and that’s where it’s all gone wrong for her. She’s got away with it for way too long and got a pat on the back instead of a good telling.
Any of her friends or family reading this thread you need to take a good hard look at yourselves cause 100% this influencer shit won’t last forever, but at least we all haven’t been part of the problem in giving them their ego to thrive off this shit.
My kids will never grow up thinking they can’t be held accountable in anything they do, that’s something to be proud of Kate, unlike you. Focus on setting a good example for your daughter and apologise and hold your hands up, I guarantee you’ll always be a cunt it’s in your blood but fucking hell girl grow a pair of balls.

• Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I’m loving that Kirsty and Jamie keep commenting. Do they not know that the more engagement a story gets, the higher up on the list it goes for endless ‘follow up’ stories where they drag it out again under the premise of some flimsy ‘update’ 🤡🤪

Keep on commenting girls....when Echo have their daily catch-up tmrw morning - and review the impressions data on Facebook - they’ll be all over that like flies on shit. You’re doing gods work ladies.....

• Heart
  • Haha

I'm Sayin Nuttin

I work on the 2nd floor of my house does that count? My husband thought it was high up when he put the Christmas lights up

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Top and bottom of it is this.

She had an opportunity to make things good. Her ego was way too fuc k ing big. It caught up with her.

Tattle for me is simply a place where we’re based in reality. That story all came about from here.

The fourth estate. Holding powers to account. Job done. Well done lads. X

• Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
Considering she’s been getting thousands of messages of support, she seemed to find the DM from the journo pretty quickly
Judging by the Facebook comments, the thousands of messages have all come from Kirsty Mobiletan.

• Haha
  • Heart

Parsnipface

"They've got kids"

That is probably why they want to see racism called out. Homophobia called out.
It's called progress 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Dog mama

Chatty Member
Karen Matthews was I AM MOTHER so do we just forgive she hid her kid in a divan bed then Kate
Might go out breaking some laws tonight and when police stop me just shout I AM MOTHER and it’s cool alls good I’m free to carry on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I agree it will be Sunday night, no apology, she will say something along the lines of, she's broken, the trolls have won, I can't do this anymore, I'm taking a break to be a momma to poppet......yadayadayada
What is so infuriating is that these people need to actually live up to their name...influencers....brands need them to be relatable, to INFLUENCE us...they are in a very very fortunate position, to be able to do a 'job' that's not really even a job, get given free anything and everything...literally not ever have to pay for anything again, furniture, holidays, toys, food, children's/ baby stuff, it's so lucrative. But it has to be done right and unfortunately KHM was never clever enough to do that. 1

Last edited:
Reactions: 44