Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooksie

VIP Member
I imagine their circles ran quite close to each other at one point. It seems a lot of the makeup artists around Chester way trained with Kate or by Kate, but they’ve all exceeded her in talent.
So I’m not surprised she hasn’t said anything yet as she’ll have a lot of local mutuals following both her and Kate.

She is clever with her content, how and when she speaks and I’m enjoying following her again
Just had a nose at Asher’s insta and she doesn’t follow Truff.. has she just unfollowed or has she never followed her? 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Rothsey

VIP Member
I'm still here lol playing catch up reading all you funny fuckers while translating lol
I'm from Republic of Ireland so some of the Liverpool sayings are bloody hilarious 🤣 😆 😂 and it's 2.20AM...I'm never going to be able to sleep after all this excitement 😅

Is that your profile pic visible hun? Just incase it is on the screenshot @littleman123 ??
I’ve reported it. Also stunner!!! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3

theprgirl

Hey.

I contacted Beauty Bazaar and some of the Brands. I think I did Nars, Charlotte Tilbury, La Prawn, Penhaligans and Benefit.

All the Brands I use and have just before Christmas bought from each one for either myself or presents.
Did you get any responses?

Reactions: 2

Ssslllfff75

Don't know if it's been said already but looks like the echo story has dissapeared?? I could be wrong like...

Rothsey

VIP Member
I think this one needs to be mentioned again for any newbies, this really shocked me and I’m amazed it hasn’t been talked about more
Is this person her friend?
and if she is what hasn’t she come out to defend her?