Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yano by now if you'd of had all these Trolls coming to your house for two years, threatening to come to your door , sending cards to your house , messaging your family threatening , you were getting HARRISED as Katie Jane is claiming .......

Surely you'd of had a ringdoor bell put in yourself and an excellent CCTV system installed wouldn't you , yano so you could show the proof of all these claims ??

She's FULL OF SHIT !!! šŸ’©
That's the only ammo she's got is to lie and blame the Trolls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Notice the radio silence from all her ā€œceleb bezziesā€
Amanda Harrington
Charlotte Dawson
Charlotte Crosby
Sophie Kaisel
Canā€™t think of any others

• Heart

Narnachops01

Yeh, itā€™s likely a mate of hers on the counter and I wouldnā€™t trust them with a direct complaint. Go higher up.
I went direct to the individual Companies. Iā€™m even more pissed off the fact Iā€™ve bought from them before Christmas. I had to save my hard earned cash to get a Penhaliganā€™s perfume as Iā€™ve been wanting one for a long time.

I will not buy from each individual company unless I am told they donā€™t collaborate with her. Itā€™s not because iā€™m jealous Truff because I donā€™t have any skeletons in the cupboard. I have been taught how to be respectful and to behave.

I worked with a young man years ago, he killed himself and I donā€™t mean to upset anyone but he did it because he couldnā€™t be who he wanted to be for fear of abuse which then led to Mental Health issues which cost him his life. The boy was 24 and gay.

Imagine that Truff. Imagine a person trying to go about their lives with that going on and thinking he couldnā€™t confide in anyone because he was gay. Just fucking imagine that. When they went through his things he had a dairy and he had been abused which upsets a lot of people because we worked for a well know company in Liverpool. People were then made accountable for their actions so although I donā€™t tell people this story I want you to know the repercussions of name calling and to understand that, that is what you call suffering from Mental Health not some tuppence haā€™penny make up artist.

I donā€™t mean to upset anyone, and I am also looking at this as a teenage Mother of daughters who doesnā€™t want her or anyone elseā€™s daughter thinking itā€™s ok to behave like this. There is a sadder part to this story that I wonā€™t discuss as it needs a trigger warning and people may read this and know who I am talking about which is fine as it isnā€™t something people hid after he passed away.

That if you are reading here is what happens to people who see scum write things on line and shout things at them for being different. I have bought my daughters up that no matter if someone has a disability, is heterosexual/gay/lesbian/black, white, green or blue, no matter what size they are they are all human and have feelings and if you donā€™t have anything nice to say, say nothing. That is because they know right from wrong, know how to be polite and respectful because I was also taught that too..

I have had my rant now, Iā€™ve wanted to get that out for a few days as well as what Iā€™ve already said.. I just hope if your daughter comes home slightly different Truff, you deal with it in a manner that doesnā€™t damage her. I have told my children no matter what happens in their lives that their Mum will always be there for them and we will deal with it as a family.. ā¤

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Shut up have PLT Collab with her ? Not being funny I spent alot with them over Xmas (sorry that's a lie my dad did for mešŸ˜‚) but I've still got the labels on nearly everything I will not hesitate to fucking send it all back and get refunds !!!!!View attachment 971807
Friggin hell money bags didnā€™t think to black out the prices of your order tho did you šŸ¤£šŸ’…šŸ¼
Money truff could only dream of spending. actually no she would rather have it for free the fucking bum

• Haha
  • Heart

Cars254

So we post on here, anonymously, but she actively tweeted people from her own twitter, telling them exactly what she thought of them ... but we're the trolls???? Ummmmmkaaaaaayyyy

• Haha
  • Heart

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
Oh and as for outing us go right ahead with me I literally do not give a shit tbh It's nothing on here that I wouldn't happily say to her face given half the chance, she can even come bounce up to my house if she feels brave enough, however I have a court order stating that mine and my children's names and pictures are not to be used publicly without permission from the court to protect us(mainly the kids) so go right ahead and publish my name and face you will be in contempt of court and be arrested like the little crim you are Katie Jane šŸ˜‚šŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Bowbow82

VIP Member
That girl has spent the last 2/3 years being an absolute horror, she canā€™t be surprised now that sheā€™s getting this amount of backlash.

Drank while pregnant and said she wasnā€™t against it,
Used her cousinā€™s scan picture to announce her pregnancy,
Googled whether Eczema was contagious before sheā€™d do the make up of someone who had it,
Consistently broke lock down,
Laughed about consistently breaking lockdown,
Took her 4 month old to a Covid hotspot during a global pandemic,
Got given 3 different types of breast pumps for free and used them all before sheā€™d even had the baby so she couldnā€™t even give them away,
Lied about being the best breast feeder on the planet but then revealed she hadnā€™t even breastfed because ā€˜sheā€™d struggledā€™. She didnā€™t actually reveal it until she needed to raise her engagement though,
Decided her baby was ā€˜too pure for this worldā€™ until she realised sheā€™d run out of clothes for her so decided to show her at prime time 7pm on a Sunday,
Took her baby to Edinburgh then got pissed up while some guy sheā€™d known for three hours looked after the baby,
Took as many free meals as she could,
Lied twice that her baby could walk,
Accused someone of filming her in the street even though she was just in a call to her mate,
Let the Balearic Botherer make her cousin/best friend/sisterā€™s hen do be all about her,
Edited her photos from a size 18 to 8,
Used an Instagram account sheā€™d set up in her daughters name (which is bad enough as it is) to stalk Deloā€™s ex,
Sold her share in Oh Darlin and still hasnā€™t admitted it,
Turned up at a pregnant girls house because sheā€™d complained about her to a company who had given her even more free stuff,
Doxxed someone for saying her diary was a bit too expensive,
Acted like a total smug twat about getting free stuff - ā€˜The more the trolls watch me, the more things I donā€™t have to pay forā€™,
Humiliated her mum on more than one occasion on her lives and stories,
Bought Asda out of all the 45p feeding sets even though sheā€™d been gifted at least 5 weaning sets from online companies.

And thatā€™s just off the top of my head. This has been coming for ages, you canā€™t act like youā€™re better than people while your ā€˜jobā€™ consists of scrounging off companies and doing a make up tutorial once a month and not expect people to kick back.
Took her 9 day old baby to a house party after saying she had an amazing caesareanā€¦.then a year later admitted she had an infection from the wound šŸ¤Æ

• Angry
  • Wow

gossip29

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like the collywog comment has been seriously overlooked? Why no mention of that from her groupies?

• Heart

JudyG1809

O

Oh God I'm sorry I honestly did not mean it in that manner I am sorry if it seems worded that way but I've not meant it like that honestly I promise. I really hope I have not upset or offended in any way at all I feel horrified with myself that I may have :( not an accessory at all I meant that basically it's better mainly because he is honestly the most honest, lovely and down to earth person I know and if I looked or sounded like a dick on a night out he would be the first to come to my aid and say no u can't go out like that or u can't say that because of this ect whereas my other friends I don't think would be so honest they would just say I look fine even if I looked shit if that makes sense ? I am really sorry and am happy to delete this comment if you wish ? I really hope I haven't upset in any way and if I have I am genuinely so sorry ā¤
Aww lovely, please, please don't feel bad, you haven't upset me at all. I knew it didn't come from a bad place, my eldest son is very quiet and serious and my youngest sounds very much like your friend.. you are lucky to have each other as best friends... I now wish I hadn't said anything... There is a clear difference between the hatred said by some influencers and your comment... Please, please don't feel bad... I am more than happy to delete my comment as I would hate it to play on your mind x

• Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Just posting this as proof of normal non tattle people (Donā€™t think Phil is amongst us here tbhšŸ¤£) sharing the same views as us on here.

Itā€™s likely sheā€™s going to just say that everyone commenting on the echo are ā€œherā€ trolls but this proves thereā€™s quite a lot of regular people who are disgusted by the homophobic tweets

1A2B7125-EF9C-4B5E-895E-DA06B81D1999.jpeg

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Fuck Kirsty Iā€™m honoured you picked my comment! Now get in the bin! Should be ashamed of yourself for supporting homophonic tweets. Makes you as bad as her!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

theprgirl

Welcome! Thank you for your wonderful insight. From your point of view do you think brands will want to continue working with her?
I mean letā€™s look at it this way - 150k followers is small fry these days. And in Kateā€™s case I very much doubt many people outside of the North West have much of a clue as to who she is so damage to the brand will be local if anything, but nationwide, not so much. Because of this they may give her a second chance but will keep her on the quiet until this blows over. She would have already made her money (and probably spent it) so they wonā€™t be able to recoup anything and it wouldnā€™t be worth their while to either - itā€™s not as if they would have paid her millions for this 5 figures at the absolute minimum. Letā€™s also remember that the only major brand sheā€™s legitimately worked with is Home Bargains. Other brands have been small businesses who would have gifted her product or, local businesses that sheā€™s built up to be something bigger - Harvey Nicks Liverpool/Dior and that clothing brand / Harrods springs to mind. Again this would have been on a gifted product basis. I really donā€™t see where she earns financially from her insta other than from HB so the only way she will suffer is that she will have to buy her family gifts and pay for her meals out in future.

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Ok so Iā€™ve logged on here to catch up and seen the Liverpool Echo mentioned. šŸ˜œ Iā€™m off to read the end of the previous thread and enjoy Truffs downfall in the right order. Bye for now Trolls xx
Quoting myself here trolls as Iā€™ve read the last thread now. Gutted about šŸ¦ˆ and hope she is ok. Thenā€¦.. I read the Echo article. šŸ¤£. The journalist has totally captured all Truffs shit qualities and sheā€™s banged to rights. A toast from me to the Echo šŸ¹ šŸ„‚

A484C6F4-FBE6-4A75-A6A7-46DED0DA28CA.jpeg

• Heart