Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
That girl has spent the last 2/3 years being an absolute horror, she can’t be surprised now that she’s getting this amount of backlash.

Drank while pregnant and said she wasn’t against it,
Used her cousin’s scan picture to announce her pregnancy,
Googled whether Eczema was contagious before she’d do the make up of someone who had it,
Consistently broke lock down,
Laughed about consistently breaking lockdown,
Took her 4 month old to a Covid hotspot during a global pandemic,
Got given 3 different types of breast pumps for free and used them all before she’d even had the baby so she couldn’t even give them away,
Lied about being the best breast feeder on the planet but then revealed she hadn’t even breastfed because ‘she’d struggled’. She didn’t actually reveal it until she needed to raise her engagement though,
Decided her baby was ‘too pure for this world’ until she realised she’d run out of clothes for her so decided to show her at prime time 7pm on a Sunday,
Took her baby to Edinburgh then got pissed up while some guy she’d known for three hours looked after the baby,
Took as many free meals as she could,
Lied twice that her baby could walk,
Accused someone of filming her in the street even though she was just in a call to her mate,
Let the Balearic Botherer make her cousin/best friend/sister’s hen do be all about her,
Edited her photos from a size 18 to 8,
Used an Instagram account she’d set up in her daughters name (which is bad enough as it is) to stalk Delo’s ex,
Sold her share in Oh Darlin and still hasn’t admitted it,
Turned up at a pregnant girls house because she’d complained about her to a company who had given her even more free stuff,
Doxxed someone for saying her diary was a bit too expensive,
Acted like a total smug twat about getting free stuff - ‘The more the trolls watch me, the more things I don’t have to pay for’,
Humiliated her mum on more than one occasion on her lives and stories,
Bought Asda out of all the 45p feeding sets even though she’d been gifted at least 5 weaning sets from online companies.

And that’s just off the top of my head. This has been coming for ages, you can’t act like you’re better than people while your ‘job’ consists of scrounging off companies and doing a make up tutorial once a month and not expect people to kick back.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

Violetx

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #122 Got myself in some Twitter bother, it’s all in the past ‘cos I Am Mother.

(I know bother and mother don’t rhyme 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
It's not even funny really. I have a gay best friend (if you haven't got one already get one I highly recommend it) and he's suffered all his life with mental health, felt depressed suicidal like he didn't belong or wasn't good enough, before he finally came out and even since has suffered abuse or attacks on nights out for being gay. She cries in her videos that someone could kill themselves when comments like she makes could push another young man in a similar situation over the edge !!!!!
Next thread title suggestion
#THE TROLL WHO CRIED WOLF !!!!!
I have a lot of gay family members and I’m bisexual myself. No one close to me knows I’m bisexual as I don’t know how they will take it. You lot are the first I’ve told. So her words make me rage. Not for me but for my family members who’ve been slagged off most of their lives with words like hers

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
Yano what's fucked me off about the tweets as well which has been overlooked so far...... 2 years + we've had to listen to her whinging , playing the victim , Doxxing others, accusing Trolls of causing suicide ideation & mental illness.

She's boosted her profile and made money out of crying Troll...

It's all we've heard
'if you don't like someone don't follow them' 'why do these people message people vile things' 'I don't understand it' 'What Type of person messages someone nasty things

Then there she is abusing Amanda Harrington ,Jessica Wright, Lucy Meck, Rosie Fortescue , Jodie Lundstram, Spencer Matthews , Keith Lemon , Love Islanders to name a few..... but that's ok ???!!!!!

She is a massive hypocrite she hasn't got a leg to stand on !!!

I personally have NEVER messaged anyone directly insulting them , threatening them , Doxxing them. All things Kate is doing none stop at the moment !!!

Also let's never forget what she done to Pregnant Laura !!!! Unreal that one !! People defending her need to do their fucking homework !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
A couple of brilliant things have happened for me today. Obviously the article 👌
But even better for me was my friend sending me a video after catching her husband reading tattle!! Hello Dave if you are reading this 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80