Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Fell here after the recent exposure of influencers... I am not here to comment on abhorrent tweets, posts etc however, as a mum to 2 gay sons can I politely ask you don't refer to obtaining a gay best friend like it's the hottest accessory... Would it be deemed ok to recommend a new best friend who is a POC, disabled?
Seriously, no hate from me, please be respectful to all those of a protected characteristic
I’m sure I speak for everyone on here - you’re right and your point will be noted. Thank you for broaching it so tactfully. We have listened xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 57

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
Whatever we do - DO NOT LET THE NORMAL SKIN COLOUR VIDEO STAY OUT OF THIS DEBATE!!!

the slur is still on her profile and only happened in 2020 therefore ruling out the narrative that her casual bigoted ways were a thing of her immature and uneducated past. SHE IS STILL LIKE THIS. ITS WHO SHE IS. IM GETTING SHOUTY LIKE HER

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Shaking at the thought of Truff and her 24/7 legal team ringing my employer and putting me on her stories for condemning homophobia and racism 😩😩 all my friends will be disowning me left right and centre and I’m gonna lose my job for not being a racist homophobe 😞😞😞😞😞

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member

In the words of Sir John Elton
🎶🎶
It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over?
Oh, it seems to me
Sorry seems to be the hardest word…. 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

Welsh123

Just had a nose at Asher’s insta and she doesn’t follow Truff.. has she just unfollowed or has she never followed her? 🕵️‍♀️
I messaged Asher after she posted the Elle Derby stories with regards to ZSM and she was absolutely lovely, I don’t want to post her reply as she promised my message wouldn’t go any further so think it’s only fair to respect her and not post the conversation on here, however the short of it was that she found it unacceptable, agreed that it is not a case of trolling to be called out on such behaviour, she explained she didn’t have a personal relationship with Kate but trained with her many moons ago and was now unfollowing! Very refreshing to receive a genuine, eloquent reply from an “influencer”.
As mentioned though, I’m sure this will travel quickly through the north wales / Chester scene.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Imagine her sat in Home Bargains HQ in crisis talks.

HB boss: Kate did you write these tweets?

kate: *lets out a nervous fart* but you see, my trolls are -

HB boss: Kate, did you write these tweets and then lie about writing them?

Kate: *simultaneously picks her nose and farts again* look, my trolls can just unfollow me if they -

HB boss *interrupts* : ok, thanks Kate, we’ll come back to you within 48 hours

kate: *rolls bogey and flicks it onto the wall*

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Trolls, I have just read something on the Mrs Hinch thread (I rarely go on there but hanging around Tattle still to see if any Truffalo updates 😉)

Someone posted a quote that is totally relevant to Truff….. A narcissist is always the victim or the hero, never the villain!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Bubbles10

I love the fact the journalist mentioned that the Twitter account is linked to a lot of her other social media accounts, take a fucking bow 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Abongo

VIP Member
This whole thing is frying my brain. Do people not realise commenting on fb is the same as commenting on here? It’s a partial website discussing the topic at hand without it going straight to these influencers inboxes/grid. No hate just opinions?

• Haha
I remember a few years ago Zoe sugg getting backlash from her old tweets and they were nothing on this scale. Nothing more than being a massive hormone. This is something else.

People can say what they want about this site. I’ve met some absolutely beautiful people on here who have been so supportive. I can tell them things I can’t tell my own family and friends. Doesn’t scream bully’s to me. Seems like like minded people who have had enough!
Love this @Abongo !! Very True !!
You lot kept me going last year through post natal depression and lockdown.
Boss Little Group ❤❤❤
Not one person on here is as vile as Truff that's a FACT !!

• Heart
  • Haha