Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what it’s called but has she been made so you can’t see her when you search? I found her in the end and not blocked…. But maybe all the complaints have worked?
Someone else check too!!!
Same for me. Had to go in through interior page

Reactions: 8
How long has she been on 185K followers for? Feel like she’s been stagnant with followers despite all of her super big revels.

just checked the number of likes on her latest post and it’s 98. 98 likes for an ‘influencer’ that’s get’s “1000’s of messages of support in her inbox“ when she does her troll rants. Kate your engagement is pure shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What the duck is soya lean steak? Thought she was on a calorie deficit, yet she’s cooked her cabbage in butter and put Mayo all over whatever the other thing was. She’s so thick I can’t cope.

How peaceful?! Kate hun you live by the M53 it’s noisy as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her diet is vile 🤢 makes me queasy. She’s deffo shadow banned too hahaha fuckin hambeast

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Random but I just can’t get my head around a toilet in the utility room, understand if there was a partition wall. Imagine going for a poo, I’d be so nervous to squeeze one out 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you get shadow banned you're on a slippery course of losing your IG. We can only pray 😂😂😂😂

I bet shes bleeping shitting herself, selling gifted tat pn market place so she can fill her RR with a quarter tank of petrol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her diet is vile 🤢 makes me queasy. She’s deffo shadow banned too hahaha fuckin hambeast
Hambeast I can’t cope 🙈

Wasn’t that what happened with flawless, they displayed signs of a shadow ban then the accounts just disappeared forever

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Random post but I still can’t believe she called her child Olive.
Still cant believe she gave her the middle name Haze. Just caught up on the new bits in the wiki and completely missed her shittin on that girl of the diary price. She really is a horrible little bastard isnt she, the comment want even bad! Just honest feedback from a consumer. She never fails to just be a bleep does she. Embarrassed for her, its so unprofessional and nasty.

Reactions: 28
Comes up straight away for me when i type her name, only typed the K and her page was there, so dont know why or whats happening for everyone else.
🍿 🐸
What in the St Helens chippy is happening 👀👀
A split maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the karma…oh look at my rangey that I can’t afford 🥴 *loses only source of what little income she has*

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I find it absolutely bleeping LUDICROUS that gobshites like her with kids to feed use an supported application which she has no contingency for to provide her income. If she gets banned from insta she’s absolutely fucked. I couldn’t sleep at night!!!! Instagram could break tomorrow either for a few days, weeks or forever. We can all dream 🤣🤣

While I’m on one as well, I’m still intrigued to know how these ‘influencers’ get mortgages and anything else on credit, because like I say, what’s their contingency if insta ends for good? Not like they’d get redundancy pay is it? They’re all more corrupt than saddam Hussain

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Imgine giving up your business for Instagram then getting a shadow ban 😂.
Luckily she’s got all her wedding bookings and she proudly told us she was full well into 2022. Funny not seen her do a wedding in months

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.