Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in The Crazy house,when she's read here about her being on a shadow ban 😂😂😂 Can't wait for a Troll rant are trying to get her banned because she's so successful 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imgine giving up your business for Instagram then getting a shadow ban 😂.
Luckily she’s got all her wedding bookings and she proudly told us she was full well into 2022. Funny not seen her do a wedding in months
Was just going to say her diary is fully booked for weddings for 2022 so much so there are dates available.
I'm also confused about this nursery lark. They must have changed a bit since I last used one but with a private one you could never chop and change your days in the way KHM does, you had your days which you change but not on the regular and you paid for those days whether the kids went in or not. So why wouldn't she take Olaf in when she'd have probably paid for yesterday? Is she not actually going anymore due to lack of funds. I have clearly thought about this far too much.

Reactions: 20
Can someone help me. I can't get out of bed never mind make it without my morning inspirational quote from KHM.
LEGS GO.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's a perfume thread 💗
Oooh cheers queen, i'll have a scout for that now 👍

I second this one!

You mean you haven’t been influenced by ZSM to go to Penhaligons?
Absolutely bleeping not.... would rather buy an aldi perfume than buy from somewhere that gifts her free tit. Unlike truff.... treating myself, actually feels like a treat because I've worked and paid for it 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Was just going to say her diary is fully booked for weddings for 2022 so much so there are dates available.
I'm also confused about this nursery lark. They must have changed a bit since I last used one but with a private one you could never chop and change your days in the way KHM does, you had your days which you change but not on the regular and you paid for those days whether the kids went in or not. So why wouldn't she take Olaf in when she'd have probably paid for yesterday? Is she not actually going anymore due to lack of funds. I have clearly thought about this far too much.
Maybe the NURSEY told her that oluv isn’t welcome there any more with trying to blame them for oluv acting drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Monday? It’s Tuesday the last I looked!
You know when you’re off work for a week or two and you get confused what day it is? She gets this every single day of her life cz she doesn’t fukin work!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it absolutely bleeping LUDICROUS that gobshites like her with kids to feed use an supported application which she has no contingency for to provide her income. If she gets banned from insta she’s absolutely fucked. I couldn’t sleep at night!!!! Instagram could break tomorrow either for a few days, weeks or forever. We can all dream 🤣🤣

While I’m on one as well, I’m still intrigued to know how these ‘influencers’ get mortgages and anything else on credit, because like I say, what’s their contingency if insta ends for good? Not like they’d get redundancy pay is it? They’re all more corrupt than saddam Hussain
It says Monday because it was probably taken on a Monday in 2019 when he first liked her 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in The Crazy house,when she's read here about her being on a shadow ban 😂😂😂 Can't wait for a Troll rant are trying to get her banned because she's so successful 🤦‍♀️
She’s so fkin thick tho it’ll be “MATT... MATT.... they saying I’m shadow banned but I used my collection 2000 ones this morning”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand this shadow ban thing - she pops right up when I search?

Edited to add: Oh look at me! “Well known member” 🤩 If only me mam could see me now, she’d be reet proud god love her soul…
Your following her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well trolls, I for one don’t know how the duck she has the energy to be swanning all around the wirral. My bespoke is 6 weeks old and I can barely manage to leave the house 😂 be assed with the amount she does.

Also, why would you pay £700 a month for a pre-owned rangey when she could have sold the upside down house of horrors and put that £700 to good use and bought a bigger home? That way she could have had her walk in wadrobe AND a normal living room! The mind boggles.

Looks like she shared it 13 hours ago so that would have made it Monday xx

Reactions: 18
She’ll definitely know now that she’s shadow banned because she’ll have read on here! Saying that though she doesn’t read here does she!! 🤪

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.