Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off subject trolls, but searching for a new perfume or two so throw your faves at me, I usually like sweet smelling but I'm open to suggestions.

Read the wiki....
Jo Malone Velvet rose is my fave it’s gorge.

My chippy sells the lot chip peas and gravy and chips peas and curry as well loads of dinner the works 🤣🤣
I bet I’ve been/my mum and dad have ordered from your chippy girl! Saying that though, if your a Yicker I was never over that side of St Helens so maybe not 🤣

Size bleeping 6! My almost 3 year old is only just gone into an 8 😮😮 poor kids got boat feet like her ma!
bleeping massive hoofs like her Ma #soOopetite

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why are we all skipping over the amazing glasses ad stories?
"They have over a thousand different glasses for you to choose from. Another blue light fact is around everywhere erm so even sunlight erm so even just wearing glasses...and they're just such a fashion statement as well and erm and I also wanna show you these and I also have a discount code"
This was the first and last mention of blue light and didn't explain a god damn thing!

Trolls, both main and basic, I present to you, the best influenza in the world 🌎
Jesus she's proper thick isn't she! She wants to spend 700 a month on night school the dozy scruff😆ps. The toilet in the laundry room is vile, why not box it in instead of having her tit particles flying around the clean laundry🤮🤮

Reactions: 12
I'm surprised she's sold so many tbh. Well done KHM!
Size 6, that's bleeping hilarious. Olives got her moommmmmmmas trotters pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s that big hambeast doing in Asda like a peasant? Thought she shopped in Waitrose? 🤥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh its not a northern thing its just a wool (Sint Helens) thing where they get chips in a tray with peas, yep thats it nowt else, no pie to make it a pie dinner, no sausage and onion to make it a sausage dinner and no gravy unless you ask. 🤣🤣 I lived down south and the chippy had no idea what a sausage dinner was, had to order everything separately and construct it myself, not the same thing unless its all squashed into the tray.

Read the wiki.

Dirty bastards.

Kate is also a dirty bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My chippy sells the lot chip peas and gravy and chips peas and curry as well loads of dinner the works 🤣🤣
I do like the chippy on Kenyans Lane, Crispy Cod I think? Truff would def be out if her calorie deficit if she went there! 🤣

Reactions: 5
I have a baby similar age and she’s a size 3.5 in shoes. I know babies are all different but size 6 seems a bit big! My 4 year olds only a 9 🤔

Reactions: 11
Olluuvvv loves putting gloves on apparently....

or fat tits have you read here again and seen the comments from your trolls about olluuvvvsss red hands in the cold with no gloves on Sunday night 🙄🙄

Screenshot_2021-11-23-18-15-44-78_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have a baby similar age and she’s a size 3.5 in shoes. I know babies are all different but size 6 seems a bit big! My 4 year olds only a 9 🤔
To be fair my kids have always had massive feet, mainly because I'm tall and my OH is a bleeping giant so its inevitable the gene's will come across but a size 6. Not a bleeping chance, my 2 were about a 4 at that age

What’s that big hambeast doing in Asda like a peasant? Thought she shopped in Waitrose? 🤥🤣
Eugh, I bet shes the type to poke her manky crappy nails into the wrapped meats. I guarantee she walks around, eating half a pick and mix and doesnt scan it at the till 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s with these fruitloops videoing their weekly shop and calling it a “haul”? I get my stuff out the bags and it goes away. Be assed lining it all up to take a video and talk to your “fans” about what you’ve bought. head

• Haha
Reactions: 33
116 left on stock. So she’s sold a grand total of 84 despite having 185k followers 🥴
It worries the tit out of me there’s 84 absolute head the balls walking amongst us when they clearly should be in a mental hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.