Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s a scruffy cow
Oluv looks knackered and has Delo’s receding hair line thanks to Truff scragging her hair up

Reactions: 15
Home and bargains 🤦 I take it she has bought that cup and used it without washing it as the label's still on the bottom 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Think that means she has been shadow banned....

What is an Instagram Shadowban?
In general, shadowbanning refers to blocking a user’s social media content in such a way that they are unaware that it’s happening.

So, if you get shadowbanned on Instagram, chances are you won’t even know you’ve been hit. Your content will not appear in anyone’s Instagram feeds unless they follow your profile. If your followers re-gram your posts, those images will also come under the shadowban.

If you are hit by a shadowban, your visibility will be reduced dramatically. This, in turn, can lower your engagement rate. Overall, it can lead to a stagnation of your Instagram growth. In some cases, it can even cause your growth rate to be negative.

You can think of a shadowban as a secret ban. So, even if Instagram blocks your content, you won’t be notified about it.
I’ve just gone to look for her on my old account and only her other accounts come up 😂😂😂 even putting her full name in

Reactions: 9
So she’s had ten cups of this today and she’s on a calorie deficit diet? Hahaha come on now truff stop making a dick head of yourself! Just admit you can’t stop stuffing your fat face but you want people to believe you’re on a diet so you can go about your photoshopping in peace ✌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Shes deffo shadow banned isn't she. Funny thing is how would she talk about this on her stories without saying she read it here first. Hi Kate 👋
Wonder what she's done. Probs cos of the bots, ads or maybe just cos she's so tit at her job.
Sorry but I'd love this to be the eye opener that being a truff ain't gonna pay you bills or fund your pension.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I couldn’t find her straight away,I had to put her full name in.
Same here. Do you think it could be revel overload? Lack of clearly displaying “AD” appropriately / as per the rules?

The list of potentials is quite long actually. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 21
Or they’re just fed up with her being so bleeping thick. Would love to have been a fly on the wall when she found out 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Who is pep ?

What does shadow banned mean?
Pep is Cheryl, shadow banned is insta blocking her from showing up on people's feeds, hiding all her content and making her account unsearchable, usually lasts at least a month or insta can also choose to keep it there permanently. Usually means she's done something wrong, broke rules or posted false content...which sounds about right.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
People getting sick of her tit again....another troll rant incoming no doubt

Screenshot_2021-11-22-19-14-18-62_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Reactions: 21
I’m not 100% sure what engagement booster attempt I prefer, a troll rant or a gut slap?

Read the wiki.
They always seem to coincide quite closely as well don't they the old truffle shuffle gut slap or wobble and troll rant. Gut was out yesterday so troll crocodile tears are inevitable soon. The only main things that seem to get her more engagement other than the baby.

Reactions: 13
100% shadow banned. She isn't showing up on mine and I don't follow her or anything. Got 2 of me mates to check too 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.