Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kid is crying because it's Monday morning and she is on a photoshoot after not getting to be until 9pm. She's a tit mum, she's skint and she's thick as duck.

Reactions: 20
Well it’s the best day of the week trolls, I’ve made my bed, listened to 4 motivational podcasts, took a dump next to my washing machine and just about to go and get a 1000kcal egg nog for brekky. Just another week of thriving for reality 🥲🥺✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 64
That top is filthy,Olive hasn’t just ‘snotted’ down it. It hasn’t been washed! What a dirty,scruffy woman you are Kate.
Troll, Daddy DIY is having a shower & a tit so how is she meant to access her washing machine to wash bespoke Rainbows gothic clothing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That top is filthy,Olive hasn’t just ‘snotted’ down it. It hasn’t been washed! What a dirty,scruffy woman you are Kate.
It’s probably not clean on, remember when someone came on an said she just folds oluvs clothes away and doesn’t wash them the scruff

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It’s probably not clean on, remember when someone came on an said she just folds oluvs clothes away and doesn’t wash them the scruff
Its so sad you know when i was skint litrally used to top up my gas a fiver at a time and when it ran out id say to the kids lets have a sleepover in mummys bed ao we could all snuggle and be warm my kids always and i mean always had fresh clean clothes on everyday it may not have been the most expensive washing powder and softner but i got what i could afford and everything they wore was washed dried pressed and fresh she is onE scruffy muddy funster!!! Its a different story now and we live a good comfortable life no 700 rangeys here just fresh clothes a tidy (paid for not upside doqn house) !!!! WASH YOUR KIDS CLOTHES YOU ABSOLUTE woman!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
That ceramic vase filled with pampas grass is an accident waiting to happen. My bespoke if forever climbing up my units which are tethered to the wall and I'm not sat on my phone whilst they're playing and I wouldn't dream of putting a vase on top of where their toys are, but anything for the gram asthetic huh truff

Reactions: 20
Swipe for the reality of Monday- first picture is Olive in a dirty jumper. Last picture is Olive crying because you won't leave her alone and have put wings on her for a photo op.
But yeah, just another dreamy re-start tother week for my lot.
The kids crying as fat tits has the wings on upside down.....again!

IMG_20211122_110948_603.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
😩🤮🤮 the snot at the collar isn’t new snot, it’s dried snot. You can tell by the colour, she’s an absolute skatty cow!
I can’t believe she is putting her rainbow baby in dirty clothes 😩

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Its not even black either looks washed out but then again woman hayes doesn’t do washing

Reactions: 10
Imagine Fat tits rinsing herself of Max’s tit in that downstairs shower after wading through it all in the back garden and Mez just nips in with a washing basket full of piss stained clothes from the “filming” room. I’m bleeping dead thinking about all the scenarios 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You’re in the kitchen, making the tea, and your fella comes in from work and goes in the utility room for a tit 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Why does Olive always wear shoes in the house ? Would you be arsed , just let her wear slippers.

That ceramic vase filled with pampas grass is an accident waiting to happen. My bespoke if forever climbing up my units which are tethered to the wall and I'm not sat on my phone whilst they're playing and I wouldn't dream of putting a vase on top of where their toys are, but anything for the gram asthetic huh truff
Olive only climbs mountains on her daily trek with mamma Truff not furniture. She sits at her desk and colours in when she's home silly troll

The kids crying as fat tits has the wings on upside down.....again!

View attachment 881111
Olive is a trend setter like mamma obvs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.