Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've had the oat baths but not the cream from lush - will give this a try thank you! ❤

#Truff's a trollop! #readthewiki
Cut out dairy from their diet. Dairy is a massive eczema trigger. God I sound like truff. But from experience with both mine I got an allergy test done privately and was told that by the company and from joining groups on facebook. I tried every cream under the sun none of them worked. The oatbaths was The best but once they stopped eating dairy it went.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cut out dairy from their diet. Dairy is a massive eczema trigger. God I sound like truff. But from experience with both mine I got an allergy test done privately and was told that by the company and from joining groups on facebook. I tried every cream under the sun none of them worked. The oatbaths was The best but once they stopped eating dairy it went.
He doesn't have dairy because he is allergic. Dairy, eggs and looking like nuts too. Literally a mini me. The joy!

Reactions: 4
I don't understand. She looks so slim on the reel? What is this witchcraft?

Reactions: 11
That Reel is so embarrassing. Terrible transitions, and she looks awful in every single outfit. Wow. Peacocks as well. That's her all over - Peacocks and Ali Express blag bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nooooo what the duck are those outfits about?! She’s dressed like an old fart!! She’s lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What.the.actual.duck.have.i.just.watched?

Is this some joke? I'm so confused.
How does she look like slim? She was taking up 3 chairs last night.
Oh and you're wearing a size 12, you sure love?

I'm in shock girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.