Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the investors 🕵️‍♀️ amongst us now know Olives nursery is in Oxton 🙄
I was wondering why she’s always in Oxton. Thought it was the Host connection. What’s she like stomping around the village in her filthy coat shouting about this book she’s LISTENING to. 🙄 She’s a mess.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Wish I had the time to stick my earphones in and go for a good 45 minute walk by myself. Unfortunately I have a bespoke who's teething and suffering horrendously with eczema. None of us are getting much sleep. And on top of that I've got to work an actual job full time on 12 hr shifts.

Maybe I will shove bespoke in NURSEY X amount of times a week when I'm off, so I can go on these life changing walks 🥴.

She isn't relatable in the slightest to any real mum I know. I have no idea who could actually want to follow her for reasons other than to buzz off her!
Have you tried porridge oats in a sock trick running under the bath taps when filling? Also, dream cream from the lush shop is unbelievable for eczema. My bespoke suffered terribly & both really helped. The dream cream lasted 3 months then I’d use aveeno then go back to dream cream.. hope this helps ❤

Sorry to derail - Truffs a woman

• Heart
Am I being thick here but did she tag Will Smith wearing that filthy coat??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was wondering why she’s always in Oxton. Thought it was the Host connection. What’s she like stomping around the village in her filthy coat shouting about this book she’s LISTENING to. 🙄 She’s a mess.
No stop it.... Her child goes to a nursery no where near where she lives 😂😂 she tries so hard to keep up appearances that she has to actually travel out of her way so people think she lives nearby. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Am I being thick here but did she tag Will Smith wearing that filthy coat??
She did, because she doesn't realise its dirty. It isn't relatable, she's just a scruffy mare.

• Haha
She will be hoping to get olive into Birkenhead High School Academy. It was a private school but turned to an academy a few years ago. Truff if you read this, I wouldn't bother it's full of Trolls! I personally converted each and every one of them 😉

Anyone notice how she’s still got those leather flares on today that she wore last night 🤢🤢.. in that video of her walking with olive you can see she’s still got them on
You can't just see them you can hear them with every step she takes 😂 She's got a case of the chub rub!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ali express Chanel bag out again last night 🥴🤢

How is she not embarrassed taking that out in public it's such a tit snide copy aswell 🤣🤣

View attachment 886556
I can’t bare snide stuff, sorry if people get it - I just couldn’t go out in it Incase people knew😅 some girl I know had snide valentinos but I knew they were fake but she continued to lie about the price, like whyyyy 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm on just fab and Kate Hayes isn't even listed in the "where did you hear about us" HAHAHAHA is this another hello dave also

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That coat has gave me the dry boke, she’s one clatty bastard.

45 minute walks in pleather trousers 🤢 she’ll be sweating her gooch off ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
My mum 80 a she say clothes are to old for her 🤣🤣
Ay Leo seen as you run a nice chippy if us trolls come in and say fat tits can we have free scoff 🤣🤣 sorry to derail sound like truffalump don’t I bumming free food 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ay Leo seen as you run a nice chippy if us trolls come in and say fat tits can we have free scoff 🤣🤣 sorry to derail sound like truffalump don’t I bumming free food 🤣
Like I said if someone come in and shouts fat tits in my chippy one of my women will think ur shouting her as her are bigger the tuff 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you tried porridge oats in a sock trick running under the bath taps when filling? Also, dream cream from the lush shop is unbelievable for eczema. My bespoke suffered terribly & both really helped. The dream cream lasted 3 months then I’d use aveeno then go back to dream cream.. hope this helps ❤

Sorry to derail - Truffs a woman
We've had the oat baths but not the cream from lush - will give this a try thank you! ❤

#Truff's a trollop! #readthewiki

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Like I said if someone come in and shouts fat tits in my chippy one of my women will think ur shouting her as her are bigger the tuff 🤣🤣
You should do a promotion, Thursday night Trolls eat for free. Only problem with that is Truff would be front of the queue.

And then she'd go back round to the back of the queue and put a fake moustache on to get another free fish dinner.
(She couldn't do it a 3rd time though cos calorie deficit)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.