Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls, have you ever had a really rubbish day but you’ll think of something and it becomes hysterically funny? I was sitting at work today and that Andy fella came into my head and I was decked 😂. The Fat Tits, the way he kept repeating himself (repeating himself), the Ron Burgundy set up…My colleagues were asking what I was laughing at and I couldn’t even begin to explain. So yeah, they just think I’m nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Saw our khm in the wild today. To be fair she looks like she’s lost weight recently. Shame about the fishwife screaching and her horrific pronunciation of her own child’s name 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen some influences are loosing there link stickers for violating the guidelines 🤣🤣🤣🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Please lord Jesus do your work 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nah she bought it in HomeSense for £650, she wasn’t gifted this sofa. I can’t begin to imagine the stench from it - bet she never even has a window open in that house of horrors!
Wasn't it all ripped underneath when she bought it ???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
How buzzing is she that she’s managed to put the glove on the right hand in that reel hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
grating salmon is weird right?
shouldn’t it be salmon flakes?
her phrasing confuses the life out of me I’m still wondering about chicken water
Is this Chicken Water? When frozen chicken defrosts maybe.
8CA75A74-094A-4C66-9CC2-B35A79446BE0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t even know how you’d go about grating salmon, surely if you tried it would either fall apart or go to mush where you were holding it

Reactions: 10
I poached a chicken the other day and as I was draining the water I did think is this chicken water?

Becky bum hole has just done a massive q&a sesh and I’d much rather listen to her than that arrogant sarcastic fruit machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did bison miss out a comma? Chicken and water being two separate items. As she added stock cubes before? Stabbing out the ingredients list as fast as sausage fingers could manage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha welcome to reality Kate! I ended taking some time out of work when my eldest was still little (didn’t settle at nursery & was ill every week without fail and I couldn’t keep balancing everything!) and every single Mum I worked with asked me id take time off between 12-18 months as that’s the hardest time……. I guess we can get ready for the fun/the lies she tells to portray a happy life

Reactions: 8
A way to find out if your work colleagues are on tattle, shout Watch me eyebrows Fat tits. 🤣 #IfYouKnowYouKnow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You just haven't heard because she keeps everything private now, Olive the animal rights protester and worlds biggest animal lover fed all of the chia seeds to Max yesterday in between teaching Spanish to her new nursey classmates and dropping mad beats with Diddy diy in the walk in box room
Troll, Olive is also chief advisor to Greta Thunberg. Trollive will have a OBE before she even starts school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.