Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y would u put ur baby in nursery if u don't work I don't get it 🤔🥴
First she said Olive was only going one morning a week in another weird attempt at sounding relatable that actually made her sound less relatable… then she cried on insta and now all of a sudden she was there last Thursday, Friday and again today … what’s he big secret?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not talented enough to suggest a new thread but please include cheese miffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was wondering over the nursery too. Because I can't imagine the one she has sent her to, is one of those where you can just ring up and book her in for sessions the week before? If it's the nursery I'm thinking of, then I'm sure you have to book set days? I was thinking of sending my little nightmare there when we move house so enquired. I work shifts and in an ideal world would like to send him in on different days to save money. But unfortunately life threw me a turd on that one 😖💩

Reactions: 11
I was wondering over the nursery too. Because I can't imagine the one she has sent her to, is one of those where you can just ring up and book her in for sessions the week before? If it's the nursery I'm thinking of, then I'm sure you have to book set days? I was thinking of sending my little nightmare there when we move house so enquired. I work shifts and in an ideal world would like to send him in on different days to save money. But unfortunately life threw me a turd on that one 😖💩
It's stupid isn't it u should be able work round ur work . But if u don't work u get ur children in free y there mummy sit on ur setti all day how does that work 🥴🤔

Reactions: 9
It's stupid isn't it u should be able work round ur work . But if u don't work u get ur children in free y there mummy sit on ur setti all day how does that work 🥴🤔
Broken system unfortunately. Luckily I only have to work 3 days (12 hours) and my o/h has gone off shifts to allow me to stay on them because I love my job. So for now we juggle it! But I always used to fume over it. Literally the most backward system in the world!

Wonder if Kate will be entitled to free hours? She could always do an #ad for the nursery and maybe they will supplement some days for her 😂

Reactions: 10
Would she be entitled to free hours when OHD is only one? In Scotland you only get free hours when your kid is 3 years old or younger if classed as vulnerable 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This nursery thing is a bit off. You can't just phone up and be like hey I'm dropping ohd for a bit this morning....
Wonder if it's a creche? Be more affordable for her too.

Reactions: 15
And on the live she said she’d had to pick her up early on Friday as she was too upset … all a bit strange

Reactions: 7
And on the live she said she’d had to pick her up early on Friday as she was too upset … all a bit strange
I missed that , probably fast forwarding through the absolute shite she spouts… Who was upset? Oliff or ZSM?

Reactions: 3
This nursery thing is a bit off. You can't just phone up and be like hey I'm dropping ohd for a bit this morning....
Wonder if it's a creche? Be more affordable for her too.
Definitely something off. Most nurseries you have to give 4 weeks notice for changes and things I’m sure.

Reactions: 5
Truffle getting jealous at us raving over Naomi’s dad so she’s putting videos of her dad up.

Sorry fat tits, only room for one dancing dad in our hearts!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The kids better off in nursery, that tit tip of a Ken is a health hazard and I hardly think trips to Starbucks and the hairdressers are stimulating for a 1 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is even stranger... I had a sensitive bespoke (still is) shed get upset going and would sometimes get upset in the day, not once did they ring to say come and get her. No nursery would do this as they're failing at their job if they do. It's very bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is even stranger... I had a sensitive bespoke (still is) shed get upset going and would sometimes get upset in the day, not once did they ring to say come and get her. No nursery would do this as they're failing at their job if they do. It's very bizarre
If they are settling in, some nurseries will depending on how upset the child is. Mine did anyway.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.