Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, it’s hard to be objective because just looking at her makes me want to hurt someone or something but I kind of like them I think. They’re still bleeping ridiculous and far too tall for anyone’s face but at least it’s an effort and it does make her look more up to date if that makes sense

She reminds of Jim’s dad with those god awful old man eyebrows 😷
Yeah - they’re just not feminine at all are they. Just imagine she has hair growing out her ears and nose too with the way her brows are naturally

Here you go hun, I mean Troll 😜
You’re a doll - thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anyone is bored Becky Bumhole’s done an Insta Q&A and there’s a cracking dig at Stabby Axl. I can’t help wondering though if BB is asking these questions to herself. She seems quite a genuine (nonetheless fucked up) person though. FFS Truff, your obvious lies are making me question others 🙄 quit will yer girl 🤥 for little Olifs sake, she’s gunna Google you one day you crank.

Reactions: 14
Erm, why was thread in page 2? She'll be fuming. I've bumped you KHM, you're welcome!
Also, who is popper? And is Ha Halloumi a comedy version of halloumi?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooh can’t wait for the REVEL of what shite she’s managed to beg for this time.
Her eyebrows look tit.

Isn’t halloumi a bit salty for a baby?

Reactions: 8
Has she really just asked if there some kind of 1 year old thing she doesn’t know about?! What like the fact she’s a bleeping toddler you utter div, hardly the worlds best kept secret😂

Finally the penny has dropped that perfect Olive is actually a small human, and can no longer be propped up, taken out for endless meals and rammed in a pram. Welcome to hell Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has she really just asked if there some kind of 1 year old thing she doesn’t know about?! What like the fact she’s a bleeping toddler you utter div, hardly the worlds best kept secret😂

Finally the penny has dropped that perfect Olive is actually a small human, and can no longer be propped up, taken out for endless meals and rammed in a pram. Welcome to hell Kate.
I'm excited to see her navigate this new fresh hell. Walking and nearly talking. Wowza, what a time for a mum.

Reactions: 13
I'm excited to see her navigate this new fresh hell. Walking and nearly talking. Wowza, what a time for a mum.
Yes😂 12-18 months my daughter was the devil incarnate. I bet her mum guilt about nursery disappears rapidly.

• Haha
I thought my child was testing until I had a second and realised what true bratiness was. My first was a saint. Zsm is in for a fun few years, olif wouldn’t even get in the pram or car seat for her 12 hours a few months ago. Her favourite word is about to be no

• Haha
Reactions: 10
DB8F0954-40F6-4CF7-8CC0-286E769CD280.jpeg
This is so sad, why can’t she stay in the house and occupy her child? Do some painting something creative, read to her, teach her motor skills she’ll need. Why does she always have to resort to leaving the house cause she can’t cope with Olive.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 818330This is so sad, why can’t she stay in the house and occupy her child? Do some painting something creative, read to her, teach her motor skills she’ll need. Why does she always have to resort to leaving the house cause she can’t cope with Olive.
Maybe she should have an actual living room for her kid to play in rather than a walk in and pantry with open shelves? Also, she’s only just ordered cupboard locks, don’t most people get those as soon as they have a kid or when they first start moving… especially when Olives *favourite* thing is the cleaning cupboard

Reactions: 16
One year olds aren’t naughty. She can be whiny because she’s bored, she can be getting into things because she’s unsupervised, she can be frustrated because she’s unstimulated. These are all on you Truff, not her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Feel an absolute bleep for her saying she’s open to offers on a £650 couch 🤣🤣 go and give it to an afghan family or ask Mr Brightside charity thing you always bang on about what ever it’s called
Clearly been gifted new furniture so selling her old fart infested couch. Donate it you tight dumper truck

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.