Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be desperate for money selling a manky sofa. Give it to charity you meff, when me and my ex split, everything was donated, new fridge, washer, sofas, absolutely everything! She’s so grim. Although maybe she’s tried and they said no because it’s got dog and kid tit on it? British heart foundation check everything so they won’t just take any old shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cant wait to see who this “big brand” is who’s been “working” with her & Delo DIY and very much don’t realise how had off they have been. Her agent must been able to charm the birds from the trees with the gigs she gets (but not many on repeat). Hurry up with your bag of Revels please Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know someone who has just been told they have to pay their self employed grant back…. Let’s hope they catch up with Truff before long

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes I remember. And yeah true she wouldnt admit it I dont reckon. And if shes not on medication she sure as tit needs something!

Stop it they are genuinley in love there has never been a greater love story 😍
Welcome back shirl you out your strop now 😂

Her eyebrows look better still don’t like them though, too big for her big round face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love your critical observations of her content, it’s always so spot on. That hairburst ad that she has not long done is so manic. Talking about Olive, then about her eyebrows whilst constantly watching Olive tear the place apart. Then talking about a new baby bag and then a DIY project and then soft play, what the duck. She needs to calm down and focus on the task in hand.
Exactly. That video about her eyebrows should have been filmed when Olive was in bed to upload later. IF she had planned it properly that is! She needs to put some actual planning and preparation into her content - what she’s going to film and when; research the products; check spelling, links and ad/aff are correct; tidy up the space she’s filming in… she doesn’t appear to do ANY of this - it all seems to be a quick off the cuff filming session that she’s squeezing in between her going out with Olive etc, and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nah she bought it in HomeSense for £650, she wasn’t gifted this sofa. I can’t begin to imagine the stench from it - bet she never even has a window open in that house of horrors!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly. That video about her eyebrows should have been filmed when Olive was in bed to upload later. IF she had planned it properly that is! She needs to put some actual planning and preparation into her content - what she’s going to film and when; research the products; check spelling, links and ad/aff are correct; tidy up the space she’s filming in… she doesn’t appear to do ANY of this - it all seems to be a quick off the cuff filming session that she’s squeezing in between her going out with Olive etc, and it shows.
Because in her mind, the tit under her nails, dried in 3 day hair mask, still in yesterday’s creased clothes make her relatable

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her eyebrows actually looked ok in the pic of when she’d had them done, they look a state again today though, no idea what she’s done with them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because in her mind, the tit under her nails, dried in 3 day hair mask, still in yesterday’s creased clothes make her relatable
Her greasy slick backed hair makes me proper want to vom 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I hate this new trend of greasy slick back hair!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why does she rub it over her hair.... Its a SCALP serum. Clues in the name where to rub it love.

I really miss summer days for long walks.... 5 mins later I LOVE AUTUMN.

I get bleeping whiplash

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I love your critical observations of her content, it’s always so spot on. That hairburst ad that she has not long done is so manic. Talking about Olive, then about her eyebrows whilst constantly watching Olive tear the place apart. Then talking about a new baby bag and then a DIY project and then soft play, what the duck. She needs to calm down and focus on the task in hand.
See the way she used the oil thingy like it was gel for her flyaways and not used it how it’s meant to be used. What a cretin she is.

Mr bright side 😭😭😭😭😭
Coming outta my cage an I’ve been doing just fine 💃🏼🤣

Welcome back shirl you out your strop now 😂

Her eyebrows look better still don’t like them though, too big for her big round face
[/QUOTE

Button moon face 🌚
Anyone had their brows laminated, I’m sure they shouldn’t move when they set them in place or do they

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I remember. And yeah true she wouldnt admit it I dont reckon. And if shes not on medication she sure as tit needs something!

Stop it they are genuinley in love there has never been a greater love story 😍
Genuinley or Generally…🤣🤣 💃💃💃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.