Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There I was watching Instagram stories, got to Dan Walker’s (yes, it’s me that’s voting for him 😂) and I had to go back, look at what someone has sent him 🙈
4B8F6668-DA57-468A-8337-9E61836B2DDA.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
There’s no way you can eat a 600 calorie breakfast, 4 snacks, a wrap with pesto and meatballs and be in a calorie deficit!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Arrr my fella keeps asking me why I’m singing the bill 🤣🤣 I’d rather spend a night in sun hill than one minute in that house of fuckin horrors

I’ll duck you @Abongo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Abongo so I was reversing out the drive to go shopping before and the eastenders tune came in the radio, My head was on a bleeping swivel, looked back and this was on the screen.
tit myself hahahahah
I’m crying hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaHahaha. Wow hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How to use… section your hair and apply up to 20 drops in the evenings. So far she hasn’t sectioned her hair, used 10 drops initially and told everyone to apply morning and evening. Ffs. Doesn’t make your hair greasy…as it plasters her hair to her scalp.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.