Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck OFF WITH YOUR LONDON TOWN… WHO THE duck SAYS LONDON TOWN?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Finally met her from bababoom…. I’m sure they went to Loughton to pick baby things before Olive was born?

Reactions: 10
Right someone please explain the origin of blueberries and cheese like is this a mummy blogger thing? Because I cannot fathom?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s amazing, always love to hear an IVF success story because I know first hand how bloody hard it is ❤.
aww ❤❤

yeah we got there in the end.
We actually ended up needing a surrogate - my best friend carried him.

We did 6 transfers and 4 cycles in London and I’m sure I have some sort of ptsd or trauma from the travel and everything.
I’ll have to gear myself up to go back down there 🙈

when I do though he defo won’t be munching on blueberries and cheese with chicken egg😂

• Heart
Reactions: 54
My gammon works in Knightsbridge just round the corner from Harrods. He didn’t get mown down by Beetlejuice with a flowery beige pram, but then he’s sensible and knows that Cafe Elan is overpriced shite and full of influenzas wanting their photos taken for the gram by the love hearts wall
I thought the love hearts wall was the bog and baby changing? Who wants a pic in the loo, although it takes up time while people assume KHM washed the tit out from her nails

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she feel the need to say 'Dont worry Mum police, I wasn't hammered with a baby"
That makes me feel like she probably was, because if you weren't then you don't need to say it- it's over compensating in my eyes.
She does it with so many things. Who ya tryna convince ZSM- us or yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Why does she feel the need to say 'Dont worry Mum police, I wasn't hammered with a baby"
That makes me feel like she probably was, because if you weren't then you don't need to say it- it's over compensating in my eyes.
It’s cause most of us wouldn’t drink while being in charge of a kid, or have the smallest glass but the makeups have no problem drink driving with their rainbow miracle life saver bent in half in her car seat for 6 hours

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
But in the next post says mums on the loose??? Clearly copied off bleu who says it when she’s on a night out on the piss 🙄 😴

Reactions: 19
I thought the love hearts wall was the bog and baby changing? Who wants a pic in the loo, although it takes up time while people assume KHM washed the tit out from her nails
It’s downstairs in the basement seating area, it’s dingy as heck down there and not really where you want to be sat for a cuppa and a £7.50 dried up slice of cake that’s been sat out all day because people don’t pay £7.50 for a slice of cake 😆 They sell “instagrammable drinks” too. The toilets themselves are utterly grim 🤢
Round the corner on Basil St there’s a much more pleasant cafe with fresh cakes and a bog standard looking, but very tasty, latté!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You’re only kidding yourself kate that oluv is the dreamiest baby that loves EVERYTHING, poor kid looked bored out of her skull on every video.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m tempted to pop into HB this morning to see if they’ve put the huge affordable importance parts on the shelves ahead of her big revel

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fat tits, seen as you put BTJ in a disabled/wheelchair place on the train would you of moved if a wheelchair user came onto the train and wanted to get in that spot, or would you of called them troll 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also fat tits why did you put them heavy ugly looking boots on your sprog when you got into London, who bear in mind can’t even walk yet or stand up without wobbling (like your gut when you slap it) 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh and by the way fat tits, they’ve probably all buzzed off you when left, so just stop with thinking your in their crew ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She wouldn’t know work smart if it bit her on the arse. And why is the pic of Nars products? H&B selling Nars now? 🤪
Nars is the only PR mailing list she is on and even then she doesn’t get a lot of what nars send to other influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m tempted to pop into HB this morning to see if they’ve put the huge affordable importance parts on the shelves ahead of her big revel
Im off to the retail park anyway this morning so will report back!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.