Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My predictions for the huge affordable importance parts of makeup to be reveled:

Contor kit
Brush clener
Eybrow pallet
Primmer
Seating spray
Twezers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She's doing the make up of a bride who's good mates with PLF's girlfriend today. 👀 Truff will be looking like a bag of shite and Holly will look stun as always. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
aww ❤❤

yeah we got there in the end.
We actually ended up needing a surrogate - my best friend carried him.

We did 6 transfers and 4 cycles in London and I’m sure I have some sort of ptsd or trauma from the travel and everything.
I’ll have to gear myself up to go back down there 🙈

when I do though he defo won’t be munching on blueberries and cheese with chicken egg😂
That’s amazing, what a fantastic friend you have too. So glad you got there in the end ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she insist on calling Olive a toddler and dressing her like a teenager or a Victorian child in the poor house. Isn’t she still a baby? She’s wishing her life away. Poor child being dragged all the way to London in the most uncomfortable clothes. For what? So her mother can take a few photos for Instagram and type captions that make no sense and no one can understand. Kate you’re a wrongun. You have no idea how to parent. You’re the worst kind of show off and you’re deluded enough to think everyone is jealous. You are a complete laughing stock.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Morning tattle.

Thanks for the ideas and suggestions for my make up ❤

Moving to Truff.....
This story, my 4 year old could out a sentence together much better than she can. I am baffled as to why some respectable companies employ her to flog their tit. It makes absolutely no sense at all. Honestly sounds like the verbal diarrhoea that my kids used to come out with when they came home from school!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So you think she’s been called in for a conference with Home bargins so that they can control her launching the product. Remember last time when she launched it late cause she went swimming 🤪 so unprofessional

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I enjoy it on her lives where her anal bead chandelier is so close to the top of the fablon island that she’s constantly making it move while she’s throwing her moon head about. It must be so dusty from entire cans of dry shampoo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
2AAE4E90-0E81-40C1-B036-15AB8D8452EC.jpeg
DB2711B3-3E0F-4E56-9ADC-59AAD68A7666.jpeg
F7CAF60A-8DC4-4698-AADB-2B83B1F197E6.jpeg

My HB had only two KHM products - headbands falling off the hanger and applicaTON mitt.

On the other hand loads of Olivia Hale. Added the pic in so we can refer back when she announces to see if it’s more Olivia Hale stuff with her name shoved on.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That headband looks so sad. Are they love eggs in the bottom corner?!
😂 It’s that EOS lip balm. I remember buying it in Selfridges when it first came out for like a tenner 😱 because all the celebs were using it but it’s crap which is why it’s ended up in HB!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.