Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And not even an air pod in but two. Completely ignoring the baby. Get to duck with your ‘London Town’, said by the posers and the people who don’t have to go there often.

Also, got off the train early after Googling which station has the best lift, underground lifts are a bleeping nightmare and I’m sure marathon runner truff gut doesn’t have the muscles to lift BTJ and her peeling dirty pram up 500 steps

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That clip of Oluv eating them whole blueberries (and they’re quite big)on that train, you can see it swaying side to side and knowing her mother probably wouldn’t be keeping an eye on her and probably on her phone has me on edge

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She’s nuts. I can’t think of anything worse.

my 15 month old bespoke was made in London.
He was made at guys hospital in their Ivf clinic and then frozen for 4 years whilst we worked out how to bring him home.
I live in Wirral and I used to travel up and down to London every other day just for blood tests. Literally there and back , just for a blood test to check my hormone levels.

I want to take him down there for a picture at the hospital he was created at.
But my god I can not think of going anywhere worse with a baby 🤦‍♀️ we’ll be going down when he’s a lot lot older.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Mates.....I bet my bottom dollar they were slating her the minute she dragged her sweaty arse back on the tube to euston 😖😖😖😖😖😖
Makes me howl how olive was saying hello to everyone, I used to travel to London for work a few times and every fucker ignores you on the train
Hahahah innit no fucker is talking to a kid on the train. They’ll all be rolling their eyes and putting AirPods in. And it’s hard enough getting the tube with a suitcase never mind a buggy. Fuuuck that.

Also @gigi_93 just shoved a tissue up my nose and YEP.. black snot 🤣🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s nuts. I can’t think of anything worse.

my 15 month old bespoke was made in London.
He was made at guys hospital in their Ivf clinic and then frozen for 4 years whilst we worked out how to bring him home.
I live in Wirral and I used to travel up and down to London every other day just for blood tests. Literally there and back , just for a blood test to check my hormone levels.

I want to take him down there for a picture at the hospital he was created at.
But my god I can not think of going anywhere worse with a baby 🤦‍♀️ we’ll be going down when he’s a lot lot older.
That’s amazing, always love to hear an IVF success story because I know first hand how bloody hard it is ❤.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Size of the boots on Olive. Fucks sake.
Who the duck puts a one year old in boots like that? Kate does as Olive won’t of been out that car seat all day.
She’s a crap Mother!!!

Mates.....I bet my bottom dollar they were slating her the minute she dragged her sweaty arse back on the tube to euston 😖😖😖😖😖😖
Makes me howl how olive was saying hello to everyone, I used to travel to London for work a few times and every fucker ignores you on the train
Exactly no one speaks in London,I go quite often. I took my Mam once,she was trying to make small talk to folk on the underground. You would have thought she was trying to mug them🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My gammon works in Knightsbridge just round the corner from Harrods. He didn’t get mown down by Beetlejuice with a flowery beige pram, but then he’s sensible and knows that Cafe Elan is overpriced shite and full of influenzas wanting their photos taken for the gram by the love hearts wall

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s essentially taken her one year old on a two hour train ride to go on the piss with her mates and then took her back on another two hour train ride. Mother of the bleeping year, right there. Bollocks to what the kid likes doing, it’s all about her. She can say ‘Olive loves it’ until she’s blue in her big bleeping moonface but she’s only convincing herself. Selfish twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s bloody tight on that baby, keeping her in her pram the entire train ride. Mine would be straight on my lap for cuddles & playing! Also, wonder if she got invited as they thought - let’s invite her, she’ll never come all the way to London for an hours PR wankathon. Bet they were gutted when she rsvp! Of course Bespoke’s had the best day! This is the manifested bespoke who is the baby to the only two people on the planet who’s relationship got better with a small child!
I was here as Huns & Cream Buns - left as it was a time suck. Returned as it’s funny as duck.... hi gals x

Reactions: 31
They were downstairs in Elan by the looks of it, it’s hardly anything given you have to go downstairs to the toilet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.