Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Guessing this ring light is one of her new products then?! Honestly, she’s so thick.
185583FA-9EE0-44ED-9CA6-EF8428505A0F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Not been on in ages but came on to highlight she’s ruined her own big revel.

KHM - “I can’t show you over the left cos that’s our new product”

also KHM - posts story showing KHM branded ring light box
F7107DEF-EC3C-42A9-B9FB-3A446605BE01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So they’ve rebranded a product they’ve been selling for the past year? I bought one from them last summer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
HAHAHAHA the trolls ruin her revel yet again 😂😂😂 wow a ring light how ground breaking

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No she hasn’t got a stand at a business conference with a product that spells ApplicaTON mitt has she omg the utter shame of her, not one bit professional 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Howling how she makes out she's got some unique exclusive products ! H&B have just repackaged everything they already sell and put her Scarlett Moffat pic on !
Ring light and a trolley hahahaha.
Life Changing.
Bet she's stood at the conference talking about OHD instead of the products !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh. A ring light that I bought for my teenager last Christmas, from H&B. Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like there’ll be some makeup brush holders as well, thrilling stuff 🥴

5A8778EB-9E79-4BAE-A995-7105535AF164.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.