Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but when does that poor child nap? And no Katie, she does not LOVE the train, what she would love would be to be tucked up nice and warm in her bed instead of being stuck in that bloody pram all day long bored out of her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it normal for mummy’s to have their ear phones in whilst on walks out with the pram? I don’t think I ever did that in case I couldn’t hear the bespoke. Felt like it’s a bit rude, I wouldn’t walk with my husband with ear phones, so why with a baby?

Reactions: 36
Started following her after Steph McCann linked her troll vid when pregnant. Didn’t know much about her…followed her see what she was about you know maybe get some hot make up tips from an insta famous MUA. I have never seen ANY make up posts. Needs to rebrand ASAP, needs to stop lying, needs to go to gcse English night school 💯

Reactions: 33
Guyzzz she took Olaf to Buckingham palace and she didn’t like it. I mean of course not she’s the queen of Espanol. Why on earth would a 1 year old be impressed by Buckingham palace 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think I speak for every southerner here.

the Wirral, infact anywhere north of Watford can keep her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She wasn’t even gifted the flower thing that looks like peeling pleather by cybex directly. I’m assuming her mate who owns/works for bababoom got her on the list.
Also conflict of interest for the new buggy that she’s been testing for weeks so she can give her honest review 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 29
She’s essentially taken her one year old on a two hour train ride to go on the piss with her mates and then took her back on another two hour train ride. Mother of the bleeping year, right there. Bollocks to what the kid likes doing, it’s all about her. She can say ‘Olive loves it’ until she’s blue in her big bleeping moonface but she’s only convincing herself. Selfish twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Who could be arsed to drag your baby all the way to London for a few free glasses of Prosecco and selfies with has been reality stars.

Reactions: 36
She’s essentially taken her one year old on a two hour train ride to go on the piss with her mates and then took her back on another two hour train ride. Mother of the bleeping year, right there. Bollocks to what the kid likes doing, it’s all about her. She can say ‘Olive loves it’ until she’s blue in her big bleeping moonface but she’s only convincing herself. Selfish twit.
Mates.....I bet my bottom dollar they were slating her the minute she dragged her sweaty arse back on the tube to euston 😖😖😖😖😖😖
Makes me howl how olive was saying hello to everyone, I used to travel to London for work a few times and every fucker ignores you on the train

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but when does that poor child nap? And no Katie, she does not LOVE the train, what she would love would be to be tucked up nice and warm in her bed instead of being stuck in that bloody pram all day long bored out of her head.
2 hours stuck on a train, how does she know that olive suffers from motion sickness as those trains tilt like duck. bleeping utterly selfish, take her to the park or a soft play like every fucker else

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.