Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what they do with their dog. They never seem to take him out the house and they’re always on holidays/day trips/long trips to football and he’s forever left on his own and despite her always running and exercising the dog never seems to go

Reactions: 6
God forbid her son TALKS to her whilst waiting for his sisters to play football. Totally boring for him, poor thing. Vile beatch.

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait for this marathon to be done, she’s become even more boring than normal! The way she clocks the miles on those reels with her hands up gives me massive ICK!! Anyone else. “Mile 3, Mile 4, Mile 17, Mile whoopsie i forgot, silly old me” 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
I wonder what they do with their dog. They never seem to take him out the house and they’re always on holidays/day trips/long trips to football and he’s forever left on his own and despite her always running and exercising the dog never seems to go
It's stuck indoors all day every day in their tiny house. Poor thing.

Reactions: 1
God she is boring. What will her purpose be after the marathon? Really hope she doesn't sign up for anything like a triathlon, she would be even more skeletal than she is now.

Reactions: 5
Erm. I dunno, she often posts photos of her out walking Rolo.

Why has she always been so obsessed with the marathon?!! This weird behaviour has been going on for years. She doesn't even like running

Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s gone into far too much detail about the stomach bug for it to be a stomach bug. I just think there’s more to it.

Reactions: 20
Well well well what a surprise - not! Taking a place off a million and one people who would love to do it. She should be utterly ashamed of herself. I don’t believe her post one bit.

Reactions: 9
Her posts related to the marathon have been really annoying since she started training. How convenient she has a stomach bug after publicly posting how nervous she is and how unsure whether she can make it..

Reactions: 9