Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s the Brighton marathon, the MakeAWish London marathon and the Guide Dogs London marathon she’s pulled out of.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She just needs to stop signing up for anything and publicising it to her followers. She can’t take the pressure and it must be a huge embarrassment for her to again, not take part in a marathon. If she wants to go running, then just run, do it as a hobby/exercise, not for trying to boost your social media account.

Reactions: 8
She could have at least made up an “injury” or something. She’s clearly well enough to be posting all over the internet defending herself and thanking her followers.

Where’s best mate Louise Pentland in all this? I don’t see her defending Katie.

Reactions: 2
I think it's pretty telling that she's left up the post about her picking up her bib number, which got great engagement. Personally I would feel ashamed and like a fraud keeping that post up, but in the influencer game I suppose it's all about engagement, shame doesn't come into it.

Reactions: 10
So what happens to the £1980 that’s been donated to her as she was running 26 miles? Surely people wouldn’t have just donated for her being a superspreader and wimping out again?

Do they get refunded?

Reactions: 1
So what happens to the £1980 that’s been donated to her as she was running 26 miles? Surely people wouldn’t have just donated for her being a superspreader and wimping out again?

Do they get refunded?
It’s donated straight to the charity isn’t it? If it’s via just giving etc they’ll have it whether she completes it or not

I could be wrong but I’m sure you can apply for a charity place with the clause that you have to raise a certain amount of money (as in 1000s) in order to run..I can’t imagine she’s got a ballot place 3 times in a row and she doesn’t strike me as someone who would willingly raise money for dogs trust she’s not that much of a dog lover or shared about the charity before?

Reactions: 3
I could be wrong but I’m sure you can apply for a charity place with the clause that you have to raise a certain amount of money (as in 1000s) in order to run..I can’t imagine she’s got a ballot place 3 times in a row and she doesn’t strike me as someone who would willingly raise money for dogs trust she’s not that much of a dog lover or shared about the charity before?
It takes the piss that she’s got a place so many times yet pulled out every time.

Reactions: 4
She said she was going to try and run a different marathon soon so she can donate the money to that instead? Not sure how easy marathon spots are to get hold of last minute? I’d just refund the money back if it was me.

She’s had a go at someone who’s called her out. What a f’in cheek. Posting a 5 page post
about dropping out with a feeble excuse and expects not ONE person to call her out for it. What a narcissist.

Reactions: 7
Oh really? What did she say? I’ve been trawling through and can’t see anything. A couple of people called her out yesterday but those posts are missing today. I assumed she deleted those.

Reactions: 3
You just know the kids will have gone to school today and are will be sat in her car at football magically better.

Reactions: 2
I can’t see her reply to the criticism? What did she say?
She said something like “if you wanted to make me feel even worse then you’ve succeeded. I never understand why faceless people judge others on the internet” etc etc…”at least I don’t leave horrible comments on people’s accounts so I must be doing something right”.

She’s so childish!!!
---
Someone else critised her for writing a 5 page post saying “who do you think you are explaining in a 5 page post you’re not running the marathon - who do you think you are the queen”!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She said something like “if you wanted to make me feel even worse then you’ve succeeded. I never understand why faceless people judge others on the internet” etc etc…”at least I don’t leave horrible comments on people’s accounts so I must be doing something right”.

She’s so childish!!!
---
Someone else critised her for writing a 5 page post saying “who do you think you are explaining in a 5 page post you’re not running the marathon - who do you think you are the queen”!!!
Hahaha that 5 page thing was like an Oscar’s speech 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7