Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she picked up her number whilst knowing she’d got stomach bug germs. That is so irresponsible and selfish
Exactly. Utterly selfish and irresponsible of her.

Also she said she kept her distance taking Maddie to football but NOT to get her marathon number, put her fingers all over the displays and take photos for her grid.
---
She did post something about Wren being off school sick.
Yeh lining it all up for her not to do it. She knew.

Reactions: 4
Irrelevant if it’s nerves or not. Letting everyone down and preventing genuine other runners taking part in a world famous marathon. Selfish b!tch only thinks about herself. Just quite unbelievable.

Reactions: 5
She needs to scrap marathons, take time out of instagram and concentrate on her mental health/anorexia.

Reactions: 14
Was she running for a charity? The running content to me is a total snooze fest.

I actually don’t believe she ever intended to run. I think she has an ED and running the marathon was an excuse to get away with eating little & exercising a lot. Now it’s marathon time she’s found the perfect excuse to drop out, I’m sure she can make herself sick at the drop of a hat to support the ‘stomach bug’ story.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she knew a long time ago she wasn’t going to do it. She was setting up the foot narrative for a while, realised that wasn’t going to fly so went with a stomach bug instead.
it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Sure she only mentioned the Guide Dogs charity this week as well? I had no idea she was running for charity?!? This is the least surprising news that she’s bailed, she’s been building up to it all week. Hope she stays offline for some time instead of coming back attention-seeking. There are some rare critical comments under her post too, she’ll be in absolute despair

I can’t see any negative comments on the post? Only ones fawning all over her.

Also, has she reworded the post, I’m sure it said something different this morning.
---
I hope she watched it on TV and felt utterly ashamed by her behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Maybe at that point she should have gone to London to isolate before the race so as not to let down everyone who has sponsored her etc and waste all her training. She is fortunate enough to have family to support her in that way and I’m sure she could have afforded the travel and hotel.
Don’t be silly, no one was offering a gifted hotel room

Reactions: 2
I hope no one else had to pull out the race today due to catching her bugs she thought it was ok to spread about collecting her number for the race she never even ran

Reactions: 1
I don’t even believe the illness story.

I don’t know why she keeps cancelling, just give it a go and if you can’t finish then stop and at least you’ve given it a go then.

Reactions: 5