Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she collected her number, took all the photos uploaded them to her grid THEN decided she was too ill. I hope they ban her for being a complete and utter liar and time waster.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly can’t believe she has cancelled agin. I know things happen but what happened to all the money she fundraised the first time for make a wish. Did she actually give it to the charity?

I knew she was going to not run when she was moaning about her foot hurting for weeks. Also some people get so anxious about things they start throwing up or have an upset stomach. I guarantee she probably just has nerves. If she chooses to do it again I think she should keep it quiet as it’s getting ridiculous now the amount she applies and then doesn’t run it. Isn’t this the 3rd time she has not run now? Also maybe do some smaller events first.

I can’t believe she collected her number, took all the photos uploaded them to her grid THEN decided she was too ill. I hope they ban her for being a complete and utter liar and time waster.
Well she got her pics for the gram so she will be happy with that

Reactions: 7
How does she keep getting a place if London is a ballot and there must be several applicants for every place?

Reactions: 5
Well she got her pics for the gram so she will be happy with that
Exactly. Lying c*w. Got her gurning and pointing at her name and the opportunity and photos for her grid. She should be SO ashamed of herself. People wait years to get a place and she’s just wasted the opportunity claiming she’s ill when she’s not.

Reactions: 6
I don’t usually post on her threads but saw her post this morning and all I could think was that if she genuinely was ill with a stomach bug then why go and spread it around all the other people doing the marathon? Even if she felt ok, she says she had been throwing up etc and that she had caught it from her kid so she knowing went out and spread a contagious bug? WTF

I don’t usually post on her threads but saw her post this morning and all I could think was that if she genuinely was ill with a stomach bug then why go and spread it around all the other people doing the marathon? Even if she felt ok, she says she had been throwing up etc and that she had caught it from her kid so she knowing went out and spread a contagious bug? WTF
schools tell you to stay off for 48hrs for a reason!

Reactions: 8
I’ve been waiting for her to have a reason not to do the marathon. Honestly am blown away by how many times she got a place and not done it. Surely this is the third time now? My husband has been trying for years to get a place with no luck. I really want to like Katie because she seems pretty harmless most of the time but she is so beige, flaky and unaware of her privilege.

Reactions: 11
I also think if your child was ill and you were due to run a marathon you would probably keep your distance and get Jon to help.
no one in the house has caught it except her either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
There must be a correlation between the nutrition she feeds her body, or rather doesn’t, and her being ill, and unable to fight off a bug. She has no body fat and her system is probably shutting down. She a functioning anorexic so it’s not surprising her body can’t cope.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she picked up her number whilst knowing she’d got stomach bug germs. That is so irresponsible and selfish

Reactions: 9
Did she post earlier in the week about an ill child? She always posts when they’re ill so I’m expecting so.

Reactions: 1
Ah, like others I just had a feeling this marathon wouldn't happen for her and here we are. I also think she is probably suffering with nerves rather than an illness, and I think she knows that too, hence the overly detailed post this morning. I definitely think she needs to scrap it off her list and not attempt it a third time!

Reactions: 8
Such a shame for the runners who really want to run the marathon but don’t get a space to see Katie wasting her place. She has been offered a space at least twice now, presumably because she has a following? Not really fair.

Reactions: 5
She did post something about Wren being off school sick.
Maybe at that point she should have gone to London to isolate before the race so as not to let down everyone who has sponsored her etc and waste all her training. She is fortunate enough to have family to support her in that way and I’m sure she could have afforded the travel and hotel.

Reactions: 4
so selfish she could have spread it to some many people Who are also running the marathon !! What a horrible person she knew her kid had a sickness bug don’t go to London!!

Reactions: 1