Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
Katie lost weight and looking unwell with it.
Jon is cringe and gives the ick
We all know her favourite child... Rolo 😉

Reactions: 11
I don't understand why she is an influencer. She has such a mundane life. That's totally fine, I love a quiet life myself. But that means she contributes nothing. There's no effort. Just tasteless vanilla.

Reactions: 5
Wow 4 books. She’s a SAHM with all kids in school, what does she do all day, she could have done double that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she is an influencer. She has such a mundane life. That's totally fine, I love a quiet life myself. But that means she contributes nothing. There's no effort. Just tasteless vanilla.
She became popular and remained relevant because of her travel. Now...she has nothing!

She became popular and remained relevant because of her travel. Now...she has nothing!
Her travel content is really good, compared to so many wannabe travel influencers, shame she doesn’t do more of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her travel content was excellent. She would always do interesting things, even making Dubai look like a place you could go on a budget and not just about staged photos by the sail but I thought the summer trip to Portugal was a bit meh (as Katie would put). Maybe it is because the children are that little bit older, maybe it is harder to find activities that suit them all.

Reactions: 6
Her travel stuff is brilliant and well thought out on the big holidays , like most of these influencers they have a shelf life with the kids growing older and able to voice their need for privacy, they cant be exploited as easily

Reactions: 2
I used to quite enjoy the mundane chat about plants, fajitas and although I now know it is all about engagement when she would ask advice about things to do around the house but scrapping the barrel with photographing a can of diet coke on the floor and doing a poll if people are excited it's Friday. As she would say "she has zero chat" "quality content here" but she really doesn't.

She genuinely is one of the most boring influences I've ever come across.
She's so bland even vanilla ice cream would rather watch paint dry

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what I do not understand about ‘influencers’ she won’t show their bedrooms as it’s their personal space etc etc but she’s happy to post them, their faces and everything else about them all over her Instagram. How does that make any sense?! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her latest ad for George Asda. Eeek. Is she trying to channel Sarah Conder? Those trainers.

I think I'm the same age or v.close (38). Don't get me wrong I love joggers, but I don't try to style them. They are just thrown on for lazying around the house!

I’m the same age - and I definitely don’t want to ‘style up’ my joggers. I don’t have the time, energy or actual even care to be honest.

• Heart
Im guessing we should be expecting the “weve arrived in Orlando” post any day now. Maybe even a ‘jump’ from Heathrow into Disneyworld ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How can there be even more of these nonfluencers? They all promote the same brands, same ads same old shite different day. Why are people still interested!? And on a very basic level, all I see is teeth. And I know that cannot be helped, and I am sure to go to hell for that comment. But since she lost weight, her face is so gaunt and that is all I see.