Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie should be utterly ashamed to take away that opportunity of running the marathon from other people wanting to do it so badly. No wonder she’s hid away for the week.

Reactions: 7
If it wasn’t the first time I could sympathise. But it isn’t the first time, and I sincerely hope she doesn’t get given another coveted spot again.

Reactions: 9
Slightly surprised by how frozen her face looks in the most recent reel. Also pretty ironic considering the topic 🙃

Reactions: 1
Dove should be ashamed, why are they using Katie as an anorexic woman with no morals to advertise their brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This woman appeared in my Insta feed (though I have never heard of her or come across her before), but her excuse for not doing the marathon came across as so so fake that I just had to find out if she had a thread on here. Looks like my spidey senses were right!!

This woman appeared in my Insta feed (though I have never heard of her or come across her before), but her excuse for not doing the marathon came across as so so fake that I just had to find out if she had a thread on here. Looks like my spidey senses were right!!
Welcome, welcome!

Reactions: 1
On page 5 of her queen’s speech she said she’s going to find another marathon to run. Won’t this be the 3rd or 4th failed sign up?

I don’t get why she doesn’t try and do it privately then if she ever succeeds talk about it then. She’s putting enormous pressure on herself.

And god help the daughter if she doesn’t end up in some fancy pants football team for a career. I think Katie would combust.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t this the 2nd time she’s pulled out of LM? I really hope she never enters again and her spot goes to someone who will actually use it.

Reactions: 5
On page 5 of her queen’s speech she said she’s going to find another marathon to run. Won’t this be the 3rd or 4th failed sign up?

I don’t get why she doesn’t try and do it privately then if she ever succeeds talk about it then. She’s putting enormous pressure on herself.

And god help the daughter if she doesn’t end up in some fancy pants football team for a career. I think Katie would combust.
she can’t do it privately because her whole MO is to be ‘doing a marathon’ so she can excessively exercise & restrict herself and no one will question it as an eating disorder as she can play it off as marathon training. Then viola, she drops out. Rinse and repeat till you’re ‘thinspiration’. V disturbing given she’s raising two daughters looking up to her.

Reactions: 7
Does she ever eat at a non-chain restaurant? Maybe hoping for a collab by tagging them? Just super boring. Wagamamas, Leon, yawn 🥱

Reactions: 3
Lurker on this thread. Unfollowed Katie ages ago after finding her fake, saccharine, my life is perfect, humble brag ‘content’ utterly insufferable. Finally moved to comment here to lament about (just one of the many annoying things about her) the way she says ‘cause’ in her captions instead of ‘because’ and uses it as though ‘cause’ is an actual word that’s interchangeable with ‘because.’

If you shorten a word by omitting letters from it, you need the punctuation mark to denote it, you dimwit.

I know it’s a pedantic thing to feel rage a But I feel the rage!!!

• Heart