Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be needing what now Jon Jon?
Seeing as he works for America you’d think he could spell
IMG_1709.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
firstly I bet No one ducking asked and if they did why can’t you just tell them instead of ad and a link you make money off.
secondly are her followers so thick they can’t just google, in the same time if they did ask and wait for a reply

Attachments

Reactions: 7
firstly I bet No one ducking asked and if they did why can’t you just tell them instead of ad and a link you make money off.
secondly are her followers so thick they can’t just google, in the same time if they did ask and wait for a reply
Aff linking something you got as a gift is so tacky... I thought she was one of the 'better' influencers but she's rapidly heading into the gutter

Reactions: 9
£45 to pour some water into a jug that sounds like a drain emptying. duck me. More money than sense.

• Haha
It's really sad as she looks so unhealthy. Not a great role model for her children. I'm all up for exercise and being healthy but she's gone way too far.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She'll be loving the attention, its clear she's anorexic at this stage but is loving posing in the baggy clothes that make her look even skinnier and more fragile. The endless photos and posing in baggy clothes - its all attention seeking behaviour. She should be ashamed she represented Nike for sport for girls and is an awful role model to her own children. She's clearly desperately unhappy despite the squeaky voice, little miss perfect life she tries to portray.
---
No sympathy for her, she's addicted to social media and taking endless photos of herself, spending far too much time in front of the mirror. Get a proper job and a real life Katie.

Reactions: 6
6A8F0C1C-363F-416F-A69F-4CF1C8A64DD2.png

God I cannot stand these wanky grazing boards- I mean what is the actual point? Sit down to this display and then you’re all going to need to go through to the kitchen to toast the hot cross buns and brioche. Who eats circle shaped slices of orange with the skin on?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2831744
God I cannot stand these wanky grazing boards- I mean what is the actual point? Sit down to this display and then you’re all going to need to go through to the kitchen to toast the hot cross buns and brioche. Who eats circle shaped slices of orange with the skin on?
Everything for the gram! At least this is all sweet, I hate seeing savoury touching sweet, or things going soggy because they’re next to wet things!!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2831744
And the circles of kiwi with skin on too 😂 all for show to be thrown out.