Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I remember years ago watching a video where Katie, the infamous Mrs meldrum and I think maybe brummie mummy(?) were round Louise pentlands house and they were all looking at old photos of themselves online. There was one of Katie and all proper ripped the piss out of her having a piggy nose- I actually felt quite sorry for her as you could tell she obviously felt a bit uncomfortable. I mean there isn’t a lot you can do about it but it all just seemed very “mean girl”... No excuse or sympathy for me for the over expressive mr bean eyebrows though!
Well there we go then, even Katies very best friend took the pi$$ out of her nose. And I know she's mentioned Jon calls her piggy too so its clearly acceptable if her husband and best mate Louise Pentland do it.

She hasn't hid the fact she had her teeth done. She's spoken about it and showed the process when she was getting them done. Her eyebrows she also talks about! But her nose is her nose! Nothing she can do about that
I've not watched her long enough to have seen that. She looks like a piano when she opens her mouth and I don't know why she draws her eyebrows on a metre long but we're all different! She clearly thinks she looks amazing though or she wouldnt post and be an instamum like she is.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She doesn't dress her 'as a boy'. She wears sports tops and shorts. Like most sporty children. They are unisex clothes. Just because she is a girl doesn't mean she has to be in frilly skirts and crop tops.
I'm not sure that's what I said! I didn't suggest frilly tops and skirts anywhere did I!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I thought she actively said she didn't get on or like her middle child!

To be honest I don't really follow her that much, sounds like you guys do and know better!

Linnyloo

VIP Member
This is why I unfollowed her a while ago. I hate how all these huns try to make out Dubai is an affordable holiday destination for families. I mean, it’s probably amazing, and you can probably get some good flight deals but it’s so expensive when you are there. And how are her kids allowed time off? Surely it’s not half term yet?
It is half term where they live

caq2019

It really didn’t sit right with me the way she called Wren her ‘bonus baby’ on her latest insta post. It sounds so vulgar. What does it even mean? We didn’t think we could have you, but hurrah, we did? Or we didn’t really plan to have you, but now you’re here, wow what a bonus? Just horrid!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Why as they have thier own playroom upstairs. Nice big garden and their own lounge.
Maybe shes planning on doing the snug more kiddy orientated.
I watched the you tube video i loved the stairs but i like most of their house.
I do wonder if they do loft extension in few years when they paid off the kitchen.
Probably, for content more than necessity. Probably make it into a master suite so they can have a play room AND guest room with en-suite on the first floor. How the other half live!

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
She says she lets them get a decoration each and they can take it when they move out. Maybe they will want to choose their own decorations then Katie and won't want yours from your white themed tree.
Screenshot_20201130-134047_Instagram.jpg

nik1231

Chatty Member
Yikes, she doesn’t look healthy! I wonder where this came from as I feel like she’s always been slim but healthy looking until recently.