Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
She did say that she is the only one who eats cauliflower cheese. Doesn’t really make sense to cook it just for her?

caq2019

I don't think she has lost too much weight. If you look at photographs from pre-lockdown she is back to how she looked then. I think she is probably a naturally slim person who like lots of us piled on additional pounds when we couldn't do much and has now got back to her pre-lockdown weight.
This was before all the lockdowns… she’s clearly never been anything more than a size ten and probably is just naturally slim, but I just hope she’s ok!

Attachments

hd1234

I know she said that they stayed at a friends villa ,so i wondered if they lived out there or were there at the same time which no doubt would help with good places to go ,but regardless she has made it look amazing rather than Dadvgirls

nik1231

Chatty Member
Anybody watch Katie’s story with her eldest daughter in the car? She seemed to be a little awkward and embarrassed when her daughter was talking. It was strange for her as she’s usually pretty sweet with her kids!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Does anyone know how old Katie is. I know you shouldn’t comment on looks. It ive just watch her insta and she recommending a film and her eye wrinkles are what I would expect a late 50s early 60s lady to have she looks a little poorly I hope she not
Does anyone know how old Katie is. I know you shouldn’t comment on looks. It ive just watch her insta and she recommending a film and her eye wrinkles are what I would expect a late 50s early 60s lady to have she looks a little poorly I hope she not
She’s 37 in March.

Veronica

Chatty Member
I think Katie has shown herself up a little with this trip to Dubai. It’s one of the first times they’ve gone to a non majority Christian/White country and I find the way she has spoken about locals really patronising and judgemental. Also saying that a hotel complex was “done in an Arabic style” - it’s a Arab country. I think she was out of her depth and should stick to Disney
Very fews hotels in Dubai are Arabic in style to be fair.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I have nothing bad to say about Katie, apart from the way she makes her kids stand and pose for ages. They must be very placid, my kids would not put up with that.

I don’t think she’s particularly talented with photography she just had the cash to buy expensive cameras and get tricks off Pinterest. The blossom pictures for example look lovely, but they were taken at the side of a main road poking their heads through a branch of a random blossom tree. It’s not some gorgeous candid shot of her kids running through nature. It just feels a bit deceptive to me and I’m not sure why it annoys me but it does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Seeing the ‘behind the scenes’ of how these photos are taken makes you realise that it’s actually all an illusion.

I do love her travel content but again, only possible because she has the money to go on amazing trips. Anyone could make a vlog like her if they could do holidays like that 3x a year.
I don't think it's deceptive when she explains how she's done it.

Although I agree her kids must be patient. I doubt Maddie will put up with it much longer.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
She has definitely gained weight. I don’t think she has had work done, however she is vain enough to. She had the Invisalign even though she didn’t need it. Plus, I think she would have had her eyebrows done before any fillers.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Do we actually think she’s had filler? Her face definitely looks different!!! I can’t help but like her though. I feel like being mean to her is like kicking a puppy….or have I been taken in by her?!?!
I don’t think she’s had filler, I think she’s a gained a bit of weight and her face is a bit puffy from it

MrsJones83

VIP Member
Eugh.. every picture is her 'fave' and every outfit that they wore when they were younger is her 'fave'. I personally think they look dressed a bit 'try hard' instead of like normal kids. They were barely ever in skirts/dresses too even when they were 1 and 2 so I think she likely pushed the tom boy image on them as she likes the look of it as its a bit different.
I haven’t liked any of the kids clothes that she favoured, I thought they were all a bit dull

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
Why not? It’s really easy. Steam however much cauliflower she will eat, make a cheese sauce... she could save any leftover sauce in the fridge or freezer or make bigger batches to last longer. It’s healthier to make your own even if it’s just one person that eats something.
I personally don’t like anything out of the freezer with a cheese sauce. Just a preference. I don’t see a problem with buying it - I am the only one in the house that doesn’t eat mature cheddar, so I buy mild for myself. Each to their own, I suppose.

hedgehog

Chatty Member
Yeah that's a heck of a lot of salt.
Tbh I think the portion sizes looked spot on, think people eat way bigger portions these days that's all. But guess it depends whether she snacks through the day.. some people just eat their 3 meals so have bigger portions, others snack through the day and eat less at the 3 main meals.