Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okokok83

I don't really understand the 'flask on the go' thing. I know she is out at dinner time but why does she need to take her dinner with her? I do exercise classes at weird times in the evenings so I eat my main meal for the day at lunch on these days - I make enough of my meals on other days to have this the next day or freeze meals so I just need to microwave them. I then have toast or cereal or something when I get in after my classes. Why can't Katie do the same why does she need to take a flask on the go with unappealing food in it?
It’s for the kids isn’t it?

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I’m still not used to that name I do a double take every time I hear it , it sounds very feminine to me .
Yeah I think it’s a uni sex name, but it is used more for girls as a lot of bird names are. She got it from a tv show, there was a doctor wren.

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Just seen this on her latest grid post and have to agree.

View attachment 213777
I totally get it too, I went home to see my parents in the south west last week for the first time since February, it was rammed and pretty unenjoyable at times!! (Although Katie says it’s not that busy...)

I’m also sure she said at some point that this “staycation” was also with her mum and sister... who knows what exactly the current lockdown rules are but I was sure that it was still 2 households inside... (I may be wrong...!!)