Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
And her holiday will be Simply perfect and Picturesque and by the end of the week she will be a Cornwall expert!
It's hilarious, my in-laws live in Cornwall and they've been complaining about the weather, which has included heavy sea mist. 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Pagger

Chatty Member
I only think she doesn't preen them these days because they just won't let her. She used to be the biggest culprit for staging photos for Instagram!!
I agree. If she could have them presented perfectly coordinating for a great insta shot she absolutely would do!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Her meal plans are always the same boring stuff, frozen chips, leaks, peppers...🙄 I remember when I used to follow her when the girls were young and she openly admitted that the girls lived off nuggets, fish fingers, chips, beans, pasta and meals out, she was way more relatable back then. Now she tries to act like she serves her kids delicious home cooked healthy meals everyday and whenever she shows a pack of fish fingers she glosses over it by saying, “oh those are just for a quick tea” rather than just being honest and saying that she gives them frozen fish fingers! 🙄😂

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I remember when she didn't use the children's names but another Instagramer put a comment saying something about lovely to meet Lottie today so worked out LLs real name. She use to revert to Wren as Little Bird or Baby Bird if I remember correctly.

• Wow

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It must be hard trying to stay relevant online if that’s your job when there’s forever younger people starting up. I actually thought Katie was one of the few who had diversified and didn’t need to trade on aesthetics and family life as she could make a living from travel blogging but clearly the looks side is a concern for her. Unless she’s always had issues.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Yeah she has gained weight and you can see that she feels self conscious about it. Unlike when she was slim and toned and blatantly fancied herself but always used to be faux humble. I prefer her like this, least shes not "ugh I feel really bad about myself " doing all the poses and selfies. Drove me mad!
Yes certainly a contrast to the endless posing in short dresses and shorts. In wonder whats she's doing differently now to have put on weight on her face like that.

Sabbie

VIP Member
It’s because she’s has no clue how to cook properly!😂 I remember in her old house, they ate out nearly every night and when they didn’t, katie was eating ready meals and you didn’t see what the kids had.
I didn’t want to add my rage at her inability to chop an onion efficiently, but it all makes sense now.😂

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I guess this is why she’s not really shown the second office yet - waiting to advertise these prints. So unrelatable to have a kitchen-diner and a dining room, a lounge and two offices and a playroom and a conservatory 🙄

12243A1D-3202-4EC7-A9BE-D63147628C29.jpeg

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Well there are multiple posts basically backing her up, if people don’t agree with my opinion, then they could just scroll on and ignore🙄 nothing anyone says will change my mind, so there’s not point in anyone trying.

And she posts every day. There isn’t a day she doesn’t post? So I don’t see how she could have been to anywhere without anyone anyone knowing?

the only time she went for quiet for a weekend was when she did a secret trip to DLP for an AD.
I'm really not trying to change your opinion love.

Everyone is different and wants to experience different things. You loved Haven as a child, but I know, that for me personally, I would have hated it and preferred our trips walking in the Alps(yes I may be fortunate to have been able to do that). So not all children want to go to holiday parks.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I am only 2 minutes into her video and I just can't stand the slow motion making of the bed, slow motion putting clothes away to harp music 😖 do you guys like this and consider it effort? I'm confused as to whether I'm in the minority at finding it cringe, fake, boring and unrealistic. I am a mum of 3 and I watch mum vloggers for 'real life' content, I know its all fake with them all but hers is just portrayed as so perfect. Why can't I make my bed to harp music in the mornings? I am running around looking for a shoe or the car keys or signing a reading record! Maybe her channel just isn't for me. Maybe her channel is seen as 'aspirational' pre-kids or when kids are grown to look back on and reminisce about life with children but with children of a similar age she just makes me eye roll. Its so fake.
That’s not what I meant when I was talking about effort - I mentioned her travel blogs and hers ads compared to people who put one crap story up of a picture of the product. I don’t think her house or life are incredibly exciting, or out of the ordinary, either

Do you think she might be preggo??dont watch her videos anymore but from her instagram it seems she put some weight?also in her pictures she cover her waist area in some ways…

Croissant Moon

I’m pretty shocked at the pic from 6 yrs ago. I was expecting a comment to address the clear underweight aspect 😕
I thought the same! It’s a jarring photo. My friend had anorexia and has “recovered” but is without a doubt orthorexic now... Very similar physique 😔

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Looks like Maddie is growing out her fringe!

I don't mind Katie's holiday content actually, and I don't get the impression that she's being smug and doing the 'best holiday ever,'

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Her stories this morning - her face does not move 😳 she looks like she’s completely overdone it with the fillers and Botox!

powderpower

Chatty Member
Does anyone know how old Katie is. I know you shouldn’t comment on looks. It ive just watch her insta and she recommending a film and her eye wrinkles are what I would expect a late 50s early 60s lady to have she looks a little poorly I hope she not