Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
In all fairness my kids finish for half term today (it’s an inset day tomorrow) so they may have only missed a couple of days of school. It’ll be interesting to see if these influencers keep taking their kids out of school once they’re in secondary.
Probably not but they will be in the minority of people who can actually afford the extortionate school holiday prices.

Detty pig

She babies that boy for sure. On another note who the f--- calls their kid "Wren"?! "Wrenny"! FFS.

I've not checked in on her eyebrows recently, are they still a metre long each across her forehead. She's blatently had her teeth done but I'd have that piggy snout fixed if I were her.

Really? I don't follow her closely but I'm sure she's trotted out disney, cereal, sky cinema and velux windows and thats without me even having to think hard!
Her nose would be a big fix, but those eyebrows could be so easily sorted. Im not someone who is that bothered by eyebrows but hers have always bothered me.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Oh yeh I forgot!

What was that awful video everyone was raving about? Found a secret garden? er no love you went to a national trust property and got your kids to drop leaves whilst you edited it with your shit slow motion function. She didn't say anything about the film other than -SUPPOSEDLY- it was her favourite film as a kid.

Just cos you spin wren around and film it doesn't make you a great Mum Katie, I'm sure they would much rather their mum was PRESENT and IN THE MOMENT than filming and talking so awkwardly to them the whole time. If I were those kids and watched that back i would feel so cheated, like it was all bullshit for the camera. Which of course it is.
I thought it was odd they had gone on a day out that wasn’t a dog walk and then I realised it was an add.

Life88

Just my 2 cents but my middle daughter has hair like her daughters and its impossible to keep tidy. She just has wild hair. I also think its a good thing to just keep them as young children. Clean and tidy ie brushed and maybe a bobble is all they need.

Pagger

Chatty Member
Yes of course Katie lets her 3 children choose decorations every year for the tree and yet every bauble is clear or white 🧐 where is the garish donut one or one of a ufo like a child actually would choose. She clearly tells them to either, choose a white/clear bauble or she 'helps' them choose. Why must she always try to be so perfect, its really annoying.
I'm sure 5hey have a tree in the play room. I imagine they go on there!!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Of course she couldn’t just have a normal under-the-stairs cupboard, she had to upgrade it to something fancy and different, with a space for the dog 🙄 very jealous of all the space they have in that house and the money they have to upgrade it tbh.
I really don’t like that space for the dog at all. If it was me I would have ripped out the staircase and replaced it with something more modern.

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Came here to say the same thing.. She always does gushing, adoring posts for Maddie but I never seem to notice them for the other two. Maybe I just notice Maddie's more because of the Christmas tree, idk.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
I can't understand why they would take other people out in their car with them & not move two of the kids in to the back seat & let the adults sit in the middle ones with more leg room?!
Because they'd still be squished next to a child instead of just themselves. I'd go in the boot too personally

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I cringed so bas at one of her vlogs recently. Jon said something to her and she said "Dont ever say anything like that to me again". It was so awkward, you could see she was mortified by it but why she didnt cut it out i dont know.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I did think that she was actually being honest about the struggles of homeschooling in that post, it wasn’t full on bragging.

4410EC39-95AA-4290-A738-F1FEFDB2C799.jpeg