Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She seems to favour the younger two to Maddie.
She definitely used to favour lottie before wren came along, calling her “my favourite girl” and she used to take so many pictures of lottie, even jon mentioned it once (according to katie anyway).
She babies that boy for sure. On another note who the f--- calls their kid "Wren"?! "Wrenny"! FFS.

I've not checked in on her eyebrows recently, are they still a metre long each across her forehead. She's blatently had her teeth done but I'd have that piggy snout fixed if I were her.

Really? I don't follow her closely but I'm sure she's trotted out disney, cereal, sky cinema and velux windows and thats without me even having to think hard!
she wanted to call lottie (Charlotte) clementine, thank goodness she didn’t...😂

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Does anyone know how old Katie is. I know you shouldn’t comment on looks. It ive just watch her insta and she recommending a film and her eye wrinkles are what I would expect a late 50s early 60s lady to have she looks a little poorly I hope she not
I'd hate to hear what you say about my eyes. 🙈

I've just watched it back and think you're being bit harsh. I suspect her eyes are puffy because she did she had been crying last night.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
You don’t need to be rude, calm down, it’s only a difference of opinion, you seem determined to sway me to one way.

as dire. And I do see caravan parks as fun for kids, I’ve never known a kid to complain about one, in fact I’ve seen many kids crying when their parents have told them they are going to florida, because they wanted to go to butlins or Spain...

She doesn’t need to do anything expensive, a park, a beach, the seaside or a walk somewhere different, just different experiences, that’s all, other than the same four walls and the same fields...
Me calm down 😂 you started it

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Wonder why she deleted. Was just about to go running to see it!
It’s really weird because it was there early on in the morning and then it just disappeared! She was pulling this ridiculous face though and her clothes were falling off her!

---

It’s back! I was properly starting to think I was imagining it 🤣

Last edited:

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Didn't she do it last year? I know the actual marathon was cancelled but a lot of runners did the same distance over several runs locally.

nik1231

Chatty Member
I cringed so bas at one of her vlogs recently. Jon said something to her and she said "Dont ever say anything like that to me again". It was so awkward, you could see she was mortified by it but why she didnt cut it out i dont know.
I haven’t watched her vlogs in so long now, only Insta and I’m dying for her just watching them!

Moaner

Yes I remember her doing this!

QUOTE="nik1231, post: 12647510, member: 6328"]
Is this Katie? I spent the whole time watching this video with my class and wondering today!

[/QUOTE]

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I would never have considered Dubai for a holiday but really enjoyed her travel content and it’s made me fancy going there now. Her travel content is always informative and well executed and she does loads of stuff with the kids on holiday which is great to see compared to the usual instahuns.
i had never considered it as a family holiday destination but she has made it look quite appealing

caq2019

I’m pretty shocked at the pic from 6 yrs ago. I was expecting a comment to address the clear underweight aspect 😕